West Ham lineup

Re: Match Thread City Vs West Ham

Anyone else feeling nervous? I have a feeling that the top 4 race could be decided later than we expect, if we dont win this. I dont want that situation!

Dzeko should be held in reserve, we might need two strikers at some point. Don't think Balo has done anything to warrant taking off.

Re: WELL DONE NIGE!!

buzzin for nige for the graft he does all season he deserves a goal hehe

Im not into slating players. The other week everyone was saying how poor Barry was but he's doing really well today.

I think Balo isn't having the best of times the last couple of games and so I'd like a straight swap soon for Dzeko to see how he does.
He's got a bit more fight and desire and I think he could play a big part in the game.

larderland said:
Jackson-ctid said:
I do believe that would be Vincent :O

LOL VINCENT,r u blind,its zabelta mate.

That would explain his goal then, one goal per Silva ass grab seems about right.

Balo's tracking back at the end of the first half was class though, he is trying but you won't see the bad aspects of his game disappear overnight.

doomuk said:
Im not into slating players. The other week everyone was saying how poor Barry was but he's doing really well today.

I think Balo isn't having the best of times the last couple of games and so I'd like a straight swap soon for Dzeko to see how he does.
He's got a bit more fight and desire and I think he could play a big part in the game.

Nonsense, The last 3 games Balo has played in (United, Blackburn and today) have been his best games for us, every game previous he just lurked about, looking for a pass so that he could hit a speculative shot. Recently he's been playing for the team and not looking for the glory.

He often comes into the midfield to receive passes and drag defenders so that Yaya can run past him. These are things that people don't realise... the typical mentality that "if a striker isn't scoring goals, he's playing shit" isn't always the case. Balo hasn't done anything wrong except maybe he should have hit his shot first time when he had the chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.