West Ham lineup

Re: Match Thread City Vs West Ham

teddykgb said:
I'm not even trying to slate the player, but Balotelli has nowhere near enough impact on games to justify your last statement. He's good and he probably could be that player, but he just hasn't really been able to really impact a game like you're describing

doomuk said:
didactic said:
Jesus, Balotelli won the corner that led to to Dejongs goal. Some people need to think for themselves and not let the media guide them. If Balotelli played for any other team he would be called the best thing since sliced bread by the pundits. I hate it when fans cant see the obvious.

Lol! So he's won a corner!

That's all I can think of too.

He won a ball that led to the goal, last week he distracted the keeper and defenders so Dzeko scored. Get the haterade out your system. If not for Balotelli we would not even be in the FA cup final. Do you actually watch City games or just sit there trying to shit on our players?

I think Mancini wants to Milner to learn the Barry role. In pre-season he can learn it.

He prefers Barry now because he is much more reliable with his passes and maybe positional sense. But i think Milner can become a good central midfielder for us and show it next season.

Not slating Mario, but what exactly did he do in the FA semi

Bosno said:
Noone said he's shit... and what did he do he hit the cross bar, do you get goals for that?

Read back a few pages, everyone was saying he's having a bad game and Dzeko should be on... Did you see Dzeko scoring that? infact, can you even imagine Dzeko making up the ground to be in the position that Balo was in?

I can't. He's a target man who's best opportunity for goals is while playing in the same side as Tevez.

going on mute now. coleman is doing my fucking head in

Bosno said:
Not slating Mario, but what exactly did he do in the FA semi

Pulled the United defence out of position all game.

I'm loathe to say this cos I aint his biggest fan but Veira could bring a bit of calmness to procedings and his fitness does seem to have picked up in the last couple of months...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.