West Ham lineup

Re: Match Thread City Vs West Ham

Ok..Kolarov can be a good back-up Lb but i dont want him as our first-choice next year.

Bring in Coentrao! He is good going forward and his touch and ball control is from a different planet compared to Kolarov!

Re: Match Thread City Vs West Ham

didactic said:
doomuk said:
He's done better by his usual standards but swap that round, what has he done to cement his place?
He's my favourite player (maybe silva) but I'd like to see what Dzeko has to offer.

Jesus, Balotelli won the corner that led to to Dejongs goal. Some people need to think for themselves and not let the media guide them. If Balotelli played for any other team he would be called the best thing since sliced bread by the pundits. I hate it when fans cant see the obvious.

I'm not even trying to slate the player, but Balotelli has nowhere near enough impact on games to justify your last statement. He's good and he probably could be that player, but he just hasn't really been able to really impact a game like you're describing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.