West Ham lineup

Re: Match Thread City Vs West Ham

hertsblue said:
Hernandez would have hit a hat trick for us today. Balo and Dzeko just arnt there, no pace, no awareness, no off the ball running
They will get in sync. Can't blame Dzeko as he hardly saw the ball.

Andouble said:
don't know why people say that was a shit performance. We were in total control aside from maybe 15 combined minutes for the entirety of the match. Anyone that expects to dominate for 95 minutes straight through is deluded. Especially against a team fighting for their lives.

Our finishing wasn't clinical but we were also unlucky.

this sums it up for me really well

Ballotelli, I like him a lot but he needs to try harder.
I would start Dzeko ahead of him.

Deepest Blue said:
hertsblue said:
Hernandez would have hit a hat trick for us today. Balo and Dzeko just arnt there, no pace, no awareness, no off the ball running
They will get in sync. Can't blame Dzeko as he hardly saw the ball.

I bet Gerd Müller would score 17 times for us today, but hey do you whats new? He isnt playing for us.

to be fair balo did a job today and though he seemed to halt his run early once or twice, he was very unlucky not to score at least once.

David Silva (who had a decent game today though) blew the best chance ,could close the game.More crosses today but the only one that was well timed and sharp (one that came fro Dzeko) and Balotelli was very close to get hold of it.
Barry had a very good game, specially the first half. The guy was distributing bolls left and right. Underrated !!!

hertsblue said:
Glenda MCFC said:
How many crosses in an open box and NO-ONE was there to capitilse on them ... I lost count after 4

Seriously? With the "Silva is shite" statement and this I want to nominate you two for WPTG (worst post of the game)

de niro said:
Lol, Mancini shuts up shop and very nearly got stung.

ye for a guy who doesnt take risk he really takes risks,by not making subs early etc when were under pressure,very strange

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.