West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crikey , how about we say we live in a house that reflects our landlord , ie a mosque and see how that goes, l like the rag humour about the council house as it is slightly true , I lived in a council flat for a spell so find the term council house sizeist.

You still haven't shown me where I specifically said anything that would be seen as looking down on people in council housing. I made what was an obvious (to some, anyway) piss take on the council house jibe aimed at us. You seem to be the only one (so far) to have got upset about it. Anyway; I'm in danger of derailing this thread by getting into a tit for tat argument with you, which we try to discourage on here. So, I've reported the thread and will leave it to the other mods to deal with as they see fit, and I will refrain from posting until I've received some clarification as to who's at fault here.
you said fuck all offensive boss.......ignore it

You still haven't shown me where I specifically said anything that would be seen as looking down on people in council housing. I made what was an obvious (to some, anyway) piss take on the council house jibe aimed at us. You seem to be the only one (so far) to have got upset about it. Anyway; I'm in danger of derailing this thread by getting into a tit for tat argument with you, which we try to discourage on here. So, I've reported the thread and will leave it to the other mods to deal with as they see fit, and I will refrain from posting until I've received some clarification as to who's at fault here.
Helen Lovejoy has gone in with two feet here, completely overreacted and made a tit of himself

you said fuck all offensive boss.......ignore it

Helen Lovejoy has gone in with two feet here, completely overreacted and made a tit of himself
Thanks fellas. I know perfectly well that I said nothing wrong. But, as I've said, I'll await clarification from Ric and/or the other mods before posting on this thread again.

This is the best thread on here for ages.

Pre-March talk moved onto Storm Ciara that moved onto some brilliant pages with Marvin that moved onto some bizarre pages with flight EK17 and now people arguing about council houses.

Thank you Bluemoon!

Thanks fellas. I know perfectly well that I said nothing wrong. But, as I've said, I'll await clarification from Ric and/or the other mods before posting on this thread again.
I’m just surprised he hasn’t blamed Pep for your comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.