West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like West Ham, so I would like for the giggles to put a young team out if it means the difference between them staying up or being relegated.

Obviously, subject to us staying runners-up.

I'm sure there would be plenty of outrage and not respecting the integrity of the competition...

I like West Ham, so I would like for the giggles to put a young team out if it means the difference between them staying up or being relegated.

Obviously, subject to us staying runners-up.

I'm sure there would be plenty of outrage and not respecting the integrity of the competition...
Great idea tolm I love em too.

Any reason why the game can't be played next Wednesday (19th Feb?) We're on a winter break with everyone due back in training on Saturday. Same for West Ham. Both teams don't want to play this coming weekend (understandable) but we have a proper fixture pile-up coming our way and surely it would make sense to play in midweek next week which is 17 days after our last game - which is a long break itself. Get back Saturday... couple of days training, play Wednesday.

Any reason why the game can't be played next Wednesday (19th Feb?) We're on a winter break with everyone due back in training on Saturday. Same for West Ham. Both teams don't want to play this coming weekend (understandable) but we have a proper fixture pile-up coming our way and surely it would make sense to play in midweek next week which is 17 days after our last game - which is a long break itself. Get back Saturday... couple of days training, play Wednesday.

This date make the most sense however i dont see it happening unless an announcement is made within the next 24 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.