West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by dooie68, 9 Feb 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tolmie's hairdoo

tolmie's hairdoo

Was Pep at Bayern game yesterday?

Did he get a heads up well in advance?

How the hell?

2. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

It's been mentioned here, but I've no idea why. It seems (a) impossible to arrange, and (b) implausible that it wouldn't be plastered over every media outlet.

3. tolmie's hairdoo

tolmie's hairdoo

I saw it was 5pm kick off and thought he might be going some?

4. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

Maybe he got on the EK17 from Dubai while it was circling. In fact, that's obviously why it spent so long flying over Derbyshire, and why it ended up in Frankfurt! It all makes sense now...

tolmie's hairdoo likes this.
  5. billybluehat

billybluehat

Nail on head !!

6. Norbiton

Norbiton

Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but here, though it's reported that Jose was there. Doubt if they'd be sitting next to each other.

7. cjn

cjn

Jose at least was shown on camera. I didn't see Pep shown but I did miss some of it.

8. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

I'm not sure if you are on a wind up Marvin but that "isolated squall" was not very isolated and lasted a lot longer than 10 minutes!!

You are beginning to sound very selfish, you wanted that game to go ahead because YOU wanted it to, not concerned about the rest of the fans, the people who work for/at City nor for the police who were better employed, as I said yesterday, going to the aid of the people in Bury, Ramsbottom and other areas of Gtr Manchester who were flooded out, who were losing their homes and life time memories............... but hey a football match should go ahead because Marvin wants to see 22 men kick a ball around a green pitch which was probably partially flooded!!

I'm not sure if you saw that a driver got killed when a tree hit his car. Euston Station was so crowded that they closed it to people incoming, a National Express Bus load of passengers were very lucky when a tree hit their coach. Just a few of the things that happened!! OK there was a lull, but the lull before the storm!! YCMIU

9. Gordyola

Gordyola

Team supported:
    City of course
    Following Eccles Blue post above ^^^^^^ time to close the thread

billybluehat likes this.
  10. Marvin

Marvin

I do not minimise the impact of the weather on people's lives and it's unfair for you to say I have done so. I know the weather was severe on Sunday morning but the storm passed the Greater Manchester area at midday. Please see the Met office weather observations for midday onwards.

The weather in the afternoon was 'fair''. What more can I say?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.