West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The storm was long gone by KO as per the forecasts. All we had were the odd isolated squall which at worst would have seen the players go off for 10 minutes.

I'm not sure if you are on a wind up Marvin but that "isolated squall" was not very isolated and lasted a lot longer than 10 minutes!!

You are beginning to sound very selfish, you wanted that game to go ahead because YOU wanted it to, not concerned about the rest of the fans, the people who work for/at City nor for the police who were better employed, as I said yesterday, going to the aid of the people in Bury, Ramsbottom and other areas of Gtr Manchester who were flooded out, who were losing their homes and life time memories............... but hey a football match should go ahead because Marvin wants to see 22 men kick a ball around a green pitch which was probably partially flooded!!

I'm not sure if you saw that a driver got killed when a tree hit his car. Euston Station was so crowded that they closed it to people incoming, a National Express Bus load of passengers were very lucky when a tree hit their coach. Just a few of the things that happened!! OK there was a lull, but the lull before the storm!! YCMIU

I'm not sure if you are on a wind up Marvin but that "isolated squall" was not very isolated and lasted a lot longer than 10 minutes!!

You are beginning to sound very selfish, you wanted that game to go ahead because YOU wanted it to, not concerned about the rest of the fans, the people who work for/at City nor for the police who were better employed, as I said yesterday, going to the aid of the people in Bury, Ramsbottom and other areas of Gtr Manchester who were flooded out, who were losing their homes and life time memories............... but hey a football match should go ahead because Marvin wants to see 22 men kick a ball around a green pitch which was probably partially flooded!!

I'm not sure if you saw that a driver got killed when a tree hit his car. Euston Station was so crowded that they closed it to people incoming, a National Express Bus load of passengers were very lucky when a tree hit their coach. Just a few of the things that happened!! OK there was a lull, but the lull before the storm!! YCMIU

I do not minimise the impact of the weather on people's lives and it's unfair for you to say I have done so. I know the weather was severe on Sunday morning but the storm passed the Greater Manchester area at midday. Please see the Met office weather observations for midday onwards.

The weather in the afternoon was 'fair''. What more can I say?

mX2BWIK.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.