West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the forecast for Manchester at 4.30pm to 6pm.

Those conditions are nothing unusual and the pitch is surrounded by a stadium. It will be good for football. It's not been played on Aberystwyth beach in the teeth of a strorm, it's being played in amodern stadium when the storm will have passed.
Gale force winds with gust up to 50mph nothing unusual where do you live in a wind tunnel?

Those conditions are nothing unusual and the pitch is surrounded by a stadium. It will be good for football. It's not been played on Aberystwyth beach in the teeth of a strorm, it's being played in amodern stadium when the storm will have passed.

all well and good but if the fans cant get there the the press will have a field day. No football match is worth risking your life for even if I had tickets I would be staying in my little bungalow in SE Kent I am not travelling in 70 mph plus winds to Manchester !!

You genuinely aren't in the real world

Gale force winds with gust up to 50mph nothing unusual where do you live in a wind tunnel?
Do you want me to post the met office forecast for the game time again?

At the time of the game, and when it finishes the weather is forecast to be nothing exceptional. Be rational, and not hysterical. The Met Office have published the forecasts

It's just not as bad as it was for the cancelled Sunderland game round here. A bit wet and breezy. But seeing a lot of warnings from transport operators so who knows.
It certainly isn't 'breezy' in Euxton: it's blowing a fucking gale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.