West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want me to post the met office forecast for the game time again?

At the time of the game, and when it finishes the weather is forecast to be nothing exceptional. Be rational, and not hysterical. The Met Office have published the forecasts

Most people either don't live next door to the stadium or possess a pair of ruby slippers.

It's just not as bad as it was for the cancelled Sunderland game round here. A bit wet and breezy. But seeing a lot of warnings from transport operators so who knows.
Transport operators are always extremely cautious. They have to be. The game kicks off at 4.30 pm and is based in Manchester. If Sheff Utd is on, then our game absolutely should be on.

(the trains are off )
So pretty much a standard day for Northern Rail!

The weather here on the Fylde coast right now is no worse than unpleasant and we normally get the worst of any storms coming over the Atlantic, if I was going to a local game I'd be more concerned about the amount of rain than the wind. I can't believe it's that much worse 35/40 miles inland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.