West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all setting off in an hour from the south coast
Hearing a rumour the game might be off because of the weather. Any one able to update??
Cheers
It’s much worse up here than down South , if it were me I’d really think twice about the travel, further North you go the worse it is and it may get cancelled whilst you are en route. Not a safe day for driving so far. Could be proven wrong but we have the same dilemma and I only live 90 minutes drive from Manchester! Gusts forecast over 100km per hour between 12-4pm in Manchester. We are pathetic at understanding the needs of fans to get advanced warning ( including the West Ham fans). Remember I was already in the stadium when they cancelled the Borussia match

City are giving no indication it could be off. They’ve just tweeted this:

i am setting off in 90 minutes from east anglia
i am working in manchester tomorrow as well as going to the game today
so going to have to travel at some point

I'll be interested to read your report on your return,I've got 2 coats,just needed to know whether I use the one with the hood as discussed last night,be careful near those trees,I love dogs
Hood definitely needed, as it’s raining, unless you are bald. 11 degrees c according to the car, feels a bit colder when the wind gusts. Wind not too bad, not great obviously. Bad when it gusts. On the upside it’s the furthest I have ever thrown his ball with a ball thrower. Game? 50:50 in my amateur view

City are giving no indication it could be off. They’ve just tweeted this:

It would be good if they could make an annoucement that a decision on the game going ahead based on the weather would be made at a certain time. Say noon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.