West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Moon, you saw me standing alone....

giphy.gif
Bigger blue.

Maybe a nice fixture pile up comming our way...

With Arsenal (H) and now West Ham (H) postponed, if we do well in the FA cup (always IF not when) and get to the FA Cup QF Chelsea (A) joins the list and if we get to the SF Newcastle (H) will also join the list.

No problem if we lose to Real Madrid of course; however, if we stay in that competition as well we could have 4 games to rearrange and only 2 midweek windows to play them in:
  • Tue 21st/Wed 22nd April.
  • Tue 12th/Wed 13th May..

Their decision should have been made by Thursday. They knew about the weather and any other competent governing body would have rescheduled for Saturday or even Friday. They might as well have gone ahead with a closed door game unless they reschedule it for next weekend and cancel the teams “winter break”. Bad planning and the team suffers.

Next Thursday PM the lottery numbers for the following Saturday, cheers Pal.

Just imagine if the game went ahead and dozens of folk were blown into the Ashton Canal or impaled on the gasometer at t'other end o' the Blue Car Park. And I must say, I'd be a little peeved if, after the match I found that my car had been blown off said car park and ended up in Cheetham Hill. Imagine the furore the City Safety Office would cop for! Not worth thinking' about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.