West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a nice fixture pile up comming our way...

With Arsenal (H) and now West Ham (H) postponed, if we do well in the FA cup (always IF not when) and get to the FA Cup QF Chelsea (A) joins the list and if we get to the SF Newcastle (H) will also join the list.

No problem if we lose to Real Madrid of course; however, if we stay in that competition as well we could have 4 games to rearrange and only 2 midweek windows to play them in:
  • Tue 21st/Wed 22nd April.
  • Tue 12th/Wed 13th May..
Agreed as I was saying before cut the 13 day break short and get it played before Leicester
It's all very well having a break if there's less games, but if they just stockpile the games for later it actually makes the player fatigue potentially worse before the Euros?

It is and now it's at 20 thousand feet, I think he's had enough.
Numerous aircraft abandoned attempts to land only 1/3 of the SAS flights made it other 2 went back Emirates is probably at limits of fuel guess he’s off to Amsterdam

I'm sure you'll have driven in a lot worse, and the journey back would have been a doddle.

Do me a favour and look out of your house tonight at 7pm when we would have all been turning out of the ground.
Marvin, I really hope you don't have a job that in any way needs a safety related mentality! Also I hope you are in no way involved in employing or being responsible for the safety of others. There are many aspects that will have led to the game being called off. You'd probably be the first to moan if you were hit by a flying object at the ground

Went on a balloon flight once and had a much worse landing than that. The pilot had to put us down in a certain field because the next stop was Morecambe Bay and we got dragged along about hundred yards, all of us hanging on for dear life in the brace position, the basket ending up on its side and some of us on top of each other. Got out of the basket and the field had a bull in it. It was awesome.
Hence the name !

Numerous aircraft abandoned attempts to land only 1/3 of the SAS flights made it other 2 went back Emirates is probably at limits of fuel guess he’s off to Amsterdam
Flights are now up to one hour late due to the additional separation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.