West Ham post game....

someone asked and I checked - last time we won 2 league games in a row was 3rd and 17th October, both at home (newcastle 6-1, bournemouth 5-1) , all competitions 8th and 12th December - Gladbach at home 4-2, swansea at home 2-1

I cannot for the life of me understand the timing of that decision. We had just scored were finding space and time and I believe would have gone on to win the game but Manuel changes for changes sake and other times doesn't change quickly enough. Silva was having a poor game I know but against a team who were knackered was just coming into it and is capable of finding an assist. Baffling from Pellers!
We looked dangerous every time we were attacking at that point, baffling decision indeed.

Silva and yaya both atrocious but at least silva worked his bollocks off

KDB shouldn't play out wide

Kelechi needs to be given to starts now

Joe, world class yet again

Both Merlin & Ya Ya have been fantastic for us over the years but Pelli needs to put Ya Ya on the bench in these sort of games and bring him on later in the game, today he offered very little.

When Merlin is 10% off his game every touch/pass goes astray as he has such a delicate touch.

Let's hope we can turn up on Wednesday.
Take off the silver(a) tinted glasses.

The worst I've ever seen Silva and so far De Bruyne play for us. Kun, Delph and Hart only real positive performances.

Pellegrini needs to stop playing all of KDB, Silva & Yaya in away games, could cope with just 1 of them.

btw stuart pearce looks like he's spent all afternoon, and possibly morning, in the local wetherspoons. The only time I ever lost faith was when that chancer was in charge.

It's only January and both times we won the league we put in a real shift towards the end. Let's hope the same happens again, because on these performances we ain't going to be winning shit again this year. I don't see us getting past Everton easily in midweek, but pray I'm wrong.
WH were there for the taking today, as were Leicester away, as were Arsenal away. Face it, we need to be beating teams like WH every fucking time if we're to win the league.

Never been a fan of Pellers from
the start. I just don't see anything in him. No passion, no desire, no fire. I just hope we do get Pep because it ain't a nailed on certainty. He has his pick from Chavs, rags, Arse, and us. And we all know many prefer the draw of London rather than Manchester. Pep coming ain't guaranteed by any means. I hope it happens, but it may not. It bugs me when I hear "When Pep comes ..... blah blah blah" on this forum, like it's going to happen 100%. We could be stuck with Pellers for a longer time because who else is there ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.