West Ham post game....

I responded to this dross on the Yaya thread. Wouldn't bother to repeat here. The short version: you are wrong.
You did respond, if you think he justifies selection and improves us as a team in a midfield two, then wow your wrong. It's not his fault mind, busted flush. Needs two players found him with legs. Without this he's a liability.

Yaya should NEVER be played in a midfield two ever again. For how long have we been saying that?

Have to agree.
The vast majority of 50/50 balls are won by the other team - either because we are afraid to go for 50/50s or just not putting in the effort, or at a push, trying to be clever and conserving energy - but however you look at it, it's costing us.

We have one mode of operation - keeping the ball and passing it about in front of a team who allow us to do so. The moment we face a team willing to get stuck in, we are found wanting.

West Ham weren't fantastic today, they were good at best, but it was their workmanlike effort that made a real difference. As much as I've criticised United for being poor and yet still managing to linger around the top of the league, the same can be said for us - we can consider ourselves quite fortunate that somehow we're still loitering near the top.
Agree totally

For the neutral it was a great game to watch. For us, it was painful at times.

let's start with the positive, Aguero....brilliant. Great save from Hart, saved a certain goal.

The defending was shocking, sloppy slow start to the game and that second one, What the fuck is Ottamendi doing there? It is schoolboy defending.

We weren't great bar the first 10 mins and bits of the last 15 but still hit the post twice. However, West Ham were very good I thought. Outplayed us for most of the match and probably deserved to win.

At least we didn't lose but we have got to sort this shit away form out. We were fortunate to win at Watford. That's now one win in the league in 8 away games. It's just not good enough. Why isn't Pellegrini seeing that Silva and DB away from home just doesn't work. Silva was garbage today and De Bruyne is a pussy.

For me we were that overrun in the first half that he should have made a change at half time. Why did he leave it so late?

This manager is dragging us down but we are stuck with him so let's just hope we can get some silverware. If we don't pick this up soon we won't be winning the league or anything else. We have to win our next 3 games, two of which are extremely tough and the other is away.

Pelligrini should have left Silva on, We were in the accendant at that time.
I cannot for the life of me understand the timing of that decision. We had just scored were finding space and time and I believe would have gone on to win the game but Manuel changes for changes sake and other times doesn't change quickly enough. Silva was having a poor game I know but against a team who were knackered was just coming into it and is capable of finding an assist. Baffling from Pellers!

Honestly I'd take top 3 right now. We are not winning this league. I've watched their 2nd goal 3 times over and I still can't believe it. It's every game. We don't look like we are up for a fight and that is the consequence of going for a laid back, dignified manager. Bobby would have this team rocking now.

We look like a team that reflects its manager and that is not a good thing given his performance right now.

Get the top 3, honestly I'm not arsed about a trophy now just get to the fucking summer and start again.

Nacho man totally changed the game. He needs to play more regularly with Sergio.
Pellegrini's last sub said it all. Totally bossing the game with West Ham falling to pieces and he takes off Silva and replaces him with Fernando (pushing YaYa forward). Yes the same Fernando - El Caranguejo (The Crab) who can't pass forward to save his life! Instant end to City attacking...

No game plan (yet again)
No defensive systems (yet again)
Lack of numbers in midfield (yet again)
Lack of intensity (yet again)
Players going missing for too long (Silva may well have have a poor game but Kev may as well change his name to Kevin de Anonymous he did precisely FUCK ALL)
Players switching off all the time, letting players get runs on them (yet again)

We were poor, he changed nothing
We continued to be poor, he hanged nothing
Then we went behind again...

He finally changed it and we started to get on top, we scored and looked like we might get a winner but he went and changed it again and we lost the momentum! WHAT THE FUCK IS HE ON?!

Sick of this manager, sick of the way we play, players look sick to death as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.