West Ham post game....

My own thoughts...

Good game to watch.

Negatives - usual sketch, how Yaya plays for this side is beyond me, absolute joke of a performance again. Silva woeful yet again. De Bruyne just not involved with the game again.

It's depressing what's become of us. Spending what we did in the summer we should have closed the gap considerably on Barca/Real/Bayern but I'm so scared drawing even PsG in the CL we could really be embarrassed! :(

Shocking performance. Been like that all season, the team is setup completely wrong and don't get me started on the defending.

Feel sorry for Aguero, deserves much better service than what he's getting.

Got out of jail tonight, grateful one point after that performance, can't find any positives.

Second best to nearly every ball, every thrown in straight to a ammers player.

Ya Ya absolutely shocking, Merlin had an off day......to many negatives I'm getting depressed.

Only good news today was the rags getting beat.

good point for what we showed on the pitch but we won't win the title doing this shit.

Got out of jail tonight, grateful one point after that performance, can't find any positives.

Second best to nearly every ball, every throw in straight to a ammers player.

Ya Ya absolutely shocking, Merlin had an off day......to many negatives I'm getting depressed.

Only good news today was the rags getting beat.

Defence what defence.
Looked on tv like a lot of the players went off without going over to our fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.