West Ham post game....

MP is a train wreck of a manager. Has no idea how to coach a defensive, cannot see the absolute obvious that we need 2 strikers up front, sticks with yaya in MF, is the most predictable manager I've ever seen and takes off our creative outlet when we have momentum.

Honestly, I cannot see a single thing that my dog couldn't do better.
In a year when the league has been there for the taken this halfwit is doing everything he can to fook it for us.

Silva, Yaya, KDB, Sterling, Otamendi just not good enough tonight. Kelechi shows he should be starting. Looks a PL player when he comes on, Sterling looked clueless. Considering we've got the best CF and GK in the league we're underperforming massively. Defending was amateurish (again). Soft touch. Credit to the Hammers. Payet ran the game. Top player.

Not a bad point in the end......Can we have the real David Silva back. KDB frustrates the fuck out of me, seems a bit cowardly away from home.

Silva, Yaya, KDB, Sterling, Otamendi just not good enough tonight. Kelechi shows he should be starting. Looks a PL player when he comes on, Sterling looked clueless. Considering we've got the best CF and GK in the league we're underperforming massively. Defending was amateurish (again). Soft touch. Credit to the Hammers. Payet ran the game. Top player.
We should buy him, controls the game and works hard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.