West Ham post game....

Put Iheanacho in from the start, Sterling on the right. Drop Silva and stop relying on Yaya in a two man CM. Otamendi needs to become a man and fucking fast, all ink and beard no strength or brain.

That is what he should take from this match, well really before.

It can't just all be the manager, the players haven't all of a sudden forgot how to play football. Just looks like nobody out there has any confidence at all.
I agree that we are playing without confidence. The players are taking too many touches, second guessing passes and it's all down to lack of confidence. But when you have a way of playing, a system you can fall back on it should put matter too much. We don't have a system of any type.

I watched one sequence in the second half where we switched play from te right to Sterling who at the time was free on the left. It went to ottamendi, demichelis and Delph before Sterling, which was the play, but each player took two or three touches before passing and by which time Sterling was covered. It's toooooo slow.

NEWSFLASH: Apparently Police are looking for a pair of villians in East London, one of them an older black man the other a small white man, walking around with huge pockets they are believed to have at least 6 Manchester City football players in them. Police say thats not the first time these City players have gone missing.

Is that meant to be funny?

Some right muppets, WUMs and rags knocking about the forum tonight. Good point today. 3 points off top in January. Trophies to win yet. Get a grip/life.

We looked alright for 20 minutes after their first goal and for the last 15 after Nacho came on.

But there's doesn't seem to be any plan going forward, literally launch it up to Aguero and hope it bounces off someone into his path.

Won't even start on the defence, it's like a comedy sketch at times.

Before the game I'd have taken a point against a strong West Ham team. But our defensive play was a joke and when will Pellegrini learn we can't afford to play Yaya in a 2. Not sure he ever will. Playing both KDB and Silva away from home doesn't seem to be working. Next game I'd go 442, drop Yaya and stick kelechi up with Aguero.

The defence looks like it''ll be dodgy till the end of the season. We seemed to stumble onto the right formation this evening when Merlin dropped deep after the second substitution, we get seven or eight minutes of total domination and then Pellers decides to take him off and bring on Fernando. WTF????

MP is a train wreck of a manager. Has no idea how to coach a defensive, cannot see the absolute obvious that we need 2 strikers up front, sticks with yaya in MF, is the most predictable manager I've ever seen and takes off our creative outlet when we have momentum.

Honestly, I cannot see a single thing that my dog couldn't do better.
In a year when the league has been there for the taken this halfwit is doing everything he can to fook it for us.

Can't disagree with any of this. Silva actually finding Iheanacho with passes and then he takes him off for Fernando as we are looking to go on and win. Fucking unbelievable!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.