West Ham post game....

What depresses me most is we should be SO MUCH better than this. We have world class players playing like idiots and unlike the previous poster who said it can't all be down to the manager, I think it absolutely is all down to the manager. I cannot imagine how we we play worse if we had no manager at all.

You know things are bad when shite opposition players look top class against us. It happens pretty much every game.

I cannot for the life of me understand the timing of that decision. We had just scored were finding space and time and I believe would have gone on to win the game but Manuel changes for changes sake and other times doesn't change quickly enough. Silva was having a poor game I know but against a team who were knackered was just coming into it and is capable of finding an assist. Baffling from Pellers!
More likely he'd misplace a pass and we'd get done on the counter attack based on current form.

Manuel interview coming up...we played well...we create chances...we deserve to win this game blah bla blah

Same thing every away game.....when are we going to try something different? Even for last weeks home game we had 2 defensively minded midfield players. I think dear old Manuel is tactically CLUELESS.....and again no option of a left-sided player, Sterling was embarrassing out there today.

KDB - so disappointing.

Gives the ball away far too much and pulls out of tackles.
I don't think he was half as bad as some are making out. Not his best, but worked hard and always tried to play the ball quicker, which when you see Yaya slow the game too much has to be a good thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.