West Ham post game....

2 points dropped, same old stubborn shite from pellegrini. looked far more dangerous as soon as kelechi came on. 4-4-2 is the way forward with this side but he's too stubborn to change
I think with our group of players they prefer to play that system. Don't think anyone has a clue when we play with just the one up top.

we have Leicester and Arsenal at home , its in our hands.

It's too early to use the 'it's in our own hands' argument and only fair to use it if other teams can't use it. Leicester and arse are in a better position and could also use the same argument. Semantics I suppose but I wouldn't see us as being in the driving seat by any definition of the term. Not to say we can't go on a run and win it. Most likely scenario at the moment is arse get knocked out of chumps league in next round, we go through and they can focus on the league which would give them a big advantage. Backed up by the odds, arse are 11/8 and we're 13/8.

Someone mention throw ins?

Truly dreadful, I know it's only a throw in but it shows we have so little ideas.

I do actually wonder what they do in training, run around smiling for chuffing photos!!

I could cry and I bet so could the owners when they see such a poor return on 100 million. Wasn't long ago we were paying 19 million for Jo. You'd think we would have learnt by now.

I cry reading your soft arse posts....

funny how the post match thread barely makes this many posts so quickly when we win.....
Of course it doesnt.....its basic stuff......we lose and there are obviously more bones of contention and discerning voices.....it isnt remotely funny.We were pretty wank today,it needs discussing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.