West Ham post game....

What is the point of sarcasm? Just stating FACTS that they were obviously trying to win the game and yep, they did hit the bar.....all in the last 10.....I believe.....

West Ham sat back and defended their eighteen yard line for the last ten minutes solid and shit themselves they then broke away won a corner and a free kick in injury time , jelavic was beaten at the near post by Demichelis , he then totally missed a header , no contact at all , and scuffed a mis hit shot that deflected off Otto into Row Z , and they are half chances ? Not sarcasm ,just an accurate surmisation.

my point is some people enjoy having something to be pissed off about,check out the pre match thread...the negative posts are funny as fuck and thats before the game..its as if they can't wait to say i told you so but if we win..well...so we should...a bit like sky...

That's probably because the same mistakes are happening over and over again. If it was a one off or you could see the manager was making a real effort to address the problems it wouldn't be so bad.

Yaya is finished. I love the guy but he should never start in an away game again. Bring him for the last 20 minutes is fine but he is a liability against hard working sides.

That's probably because the same mistakes are happening over and over again. If it was a one off or you could see the manager was making a real effort to address the problems it wouldn't be so bad.
tbh i don't think i've ever seen a mistake like Otamendi's before...not direct from a throw in anyway,was fuckin awful,we didn't play well at all but i'd give West Ham a bit of credit their no mugs

Sooner or later Arsenal are going to put a run together and when they do they'll be off into the sunset

This squad is good enough to win away from home, but we're not going to go on a run and win games away from home with the way we're set up at the moment. Best we can hope for is win the home game and draw the aways.

Someone mention throw ins?

Truly dreadful, I know it's only a throw in but it shows we have so little ideas.

I do actually wonder what they do in training, run around smiling for chuffing photos!!

It proves Pellegrini don't do research on opponents or drill the players on what opposing players can do or how to stop them it's all about what we do with Pellegrini and for a manager to manage like that it's piss poor.

West Ham sat back and defended their eighteen yard line for the last ten minutes solid and shit themselves they then broke away won a corner and a free kick in injury time , jelavic was beaten at the near post by Demichelis , he then totally missed a header , no contact at all , and scuffed a mis hit shot that deflected off Otto into Row Z , and they are half chances ? Not sarcasm ,just an accurate surmisation.

Eh? They were obviously in our last third and penalty box, they brought on Jelavic who is a centre-forward.......sounds like they were TRYING to do something....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.