West Ham post game....

Said this last week and will say this again our best formation with current set of players is 442, game completely changed with introduction of kelechi

We got out of jail and in the end a good point.Why the fuck we don`t shoot on sight pisses me off no end.Well done Sergio and overall well done to the back four seeing that most of the time the midfielders who should be protecting them were anonymous.

We've forgotten how to play. Stupid flicks, idiotic long balls to a lone 5'8" striker, dismal defending.

Thoroughly depressing. We are playing at about 2% of our potential. Our manager is a buffoon.

Why are we playing Yaya? Seriously. He has said he doesn't want to be here and we play better without him. What gives?

Not one for saying this sort of thing, but fuck off Pellers and take Yaya with you. He's become an absolute coward, subbing people based entirely on taking the lowest profile player off instead of what would help the team, while it looks like Yaya is given a free reign to whatever the fuck he wants. Within a minute of the game starting it was obvious Yaya couldn't give a fuck today, yet he played the full 90 minutes. Fuming. Some other shocking performances as well, Silva, De Bruyne, Otamendi and Delph in particular. Luckily Sergio is fucking brilliant, otherwise who knows what this season would look like.

A really great, entertaining game. What an exciting last twenty minutes! I really enjoyed it. Anyone who didn't does not love football. I know this will not be the view of many on here so I will sign off and leave you to moan about the manager and half the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.