West Ham post game....

We're being held back by the manager. I suppose, if you were in his shoes, you mightn't give a flying fuck either, if you knew you were toast come the end of the season.

Without Joe and Kun we would be stuffed. There is a complete lack of commitment, desperation and passion at the moment. I am afraid to say those qualities are instilled by the manager.

Credit to West Ham but we are playing no where near our capability.

We were piss poor until they scored their second, then we dominated the game, a draw is a fair result, Payet is an amazing talent, looks really good everytime I see him play. Great to have Sergio back to nearly his best, worrying that Dave is off the pace still, KDB looking more and more like a homer, Yaya wasnt as bad as everyone on the match day thread made out he was over run constantly wasnt all his fault (looks like he has lost the fans totally and can do no right in some eyes), the manager has to take a fair share of the responsibility for the first 60 mins. Dinho cant come back into the side soon enough for me. The defending for the second goal was schoolboy stuff WTF was Otamendi doing?

Not going to win the title conceding shocking goals like both of them tonight. Take the point away from home against a team in the top 6, a lot were saying they would be happy with a point beforehand, but we do need to improve overall.

KDB scared as fuck to put himself about, bottles every 50/50.

Don't expect him to mix it but please show a bit of backbone, loved this fella early in the season.

Can't remember the last time he had a good game. Pellegrini has destroyed him in 3 months. He needs a new manager as much as we do.

Fkin otamendi either spends his time on his arse, diving for non existent fouls or conceding schoolboy goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.