West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's the day for us to fulfill our destiny. Cannot take anything for granted and need to work hard and pay Westham due respect - if we do that then I for one believe we will be ok

We don't need anymore rain on the pitch though.

Come on City - let's do this

It's finally today! The mixture of nerves and excitement has to be one of the best feeling you can have. It really makes you feel alive!

Hopefully the rain will hold off today!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Pam said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Be playing on a duck pond if this rain carries on...

Shut up. It has stopped, now.

Not where I am it's not.

Assume the ground staff cover the pitch until an hour or so before kick off anyway.

Still, we did have one called off earlier this season.

Same performance as Wednesday is needed. Solid, professional, composed and we will achieve our goal. Keep pressing and probing and chances will be created. This our time, please, please, please City do it and let the media depression commence.

Can't sleep !!! Dunno what to do with myself as I cleaned my gaff from top to bottom yesterday to kill time and stop me dwelling on the game!!
Think I'll go for a run to kill time, get the papers and see the last pro-Liverpool drivel of this year.
I bet it's along the lines of Liverpool being Moral Champions or some similar bollox.
I said to my brother about a month back that Liverpool would get Clattenburg and Dowd for their last games as they are defo pet referees should of had a bet on it!!!
Sunday supplement should be interesting as I assume it will also take the same line as these are the so called "experts who chose Gerrard over Yaya Toure!!! If that's an expert I'm a professor/ genius on the subject, or it could be bias? I'll let you decide that.
All that said We don't need pet refs or favourable decisions.
Rodgers now refers to the Blues as "the richest sporting club in history" and they call Everton bitter?!!
Well in my opinion we have something what money can't buy and that's team spirit!
Suarez , Henderson ,Coutunho et al must of been academy grads the way the purist Brendan waxes lyrical
And one last point is Sam Allardyce has said he wants Liverpool to win the league and Gerrard(who scored an equaliser against West Ham in the Fa cup not so long ago) especially to lift the title?, so that begs the question what would he do if they were playing Liverpool?? No wonder the west ham fans hate him saying totally insensitive things like that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.