West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burtonrdblue said:
Pam said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Not where I am it's not.

Assume the ground staff cover the pitch until an hour or so before kick off anyway.

Still, we did have one called off earlier this season.

Don't we have covers and drainage?? We had one called of because we had gale force winds reminiscent of being on a North Sea trawler !!!!

So someone on the It's Raining Thread says. And come to think of it, you're right. It was bloody windy that night. I don't ever recall merely rain fall stopping a game at the Etihad.

Pam said:
Burtonrdblue said:
Rodgers now refers to the Blues as "the richest sporting club in history" and they call Everton bitter?!!

Jesus Christ, there is not a person on the planet more obsessed with our money than Brenda. The embittered streak of gnat piss.

Not sure what overall wealth has to do with anything. I assume he means he "most expensively assembled sporting club in the world"? In which case he's wrong. There have been numerous occasions this season alone where United have fielded a more expensive team than ours. And that's just in England, what about Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, PSG, etc? All far more expensive than ours. Can't speak about other sports as I don't know much about it, but I'd be very surprised if some major USA sports haven't got more expensively assembled teams than ours.

Fucking Brenda!

West Ham last game of the season.

Looks like the press are grudgingly beginning to acknowledge what pellegrini has done - the top three from last season all changed their managers and only pellegrini has won anything - Chelsea have at best stood still and as for united !!!!
At the start of the season who wouldn't have chosen to be in this position ? 2 points ahead , home against west ham, a full squad to choose from, the PL goal scoring record in our sights and only fat sam and a couple of bitter scousers standing in our way.

Ps - fat Sam likes nothing more than a beating off a decent team - his sides always bent over for united and he would then come out and give his press conference about "sir Alex" - he did the same for us after the seven nil and was talking about being pleased with only conceding the seven against a team of our quality - he might be a twat before hand but expect his post match interview to be all about "the best team on the planet"

Goo said:
Pam said:
Burtonrdblue said:
Rodgers now refers to the Blues as "the richest sporting club in history" and they call Everton bitter?!!

Jesus Christ, there is not a person on the planet more obsessed with our money than Brenda. The embittered streak of gnat piss.

Not sure what overall wealth has to do with anything. I assume he means he "most expensively assembled sporting club in the world"? In which case he's wrong. There have been numerous occasions this season alone where United have fielded a more expensive team than ours. And that's just in England, what about Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, PSG, etc? All far more expensive than ours. Can't speak about other sports as I don't know much about it, but I'd be very surprised if some major USA sports haven't got more expensively assembled teams than ours.

Fucking Brenda!
Standard manager's excuse now when they get beat by City.

As you say, the team Utd put out in the Old Trafford Derby cost more than City.

Marvin said:
Goo said:
Pam said:

Fucking Brenda!

Shush your noise. That's a secret, don't you know.

Ducado said:
andyhinch said:
BBC just now, man city have to win or draw for the title, looks like the dippers are above us

If Liverpool lose or draw we can afford to lose
Exactly they're taking it for granted that they will beat Newcastle.

Pam said:
Marvin said:
Goo said:

Fucking Brenda!

Shush your noise. That's a secret, don't you know.

It's just embarrassing that it's not getting called out by anyone. Journalism is just rife with inaccuracies and no one does anything about it. If that was two years ago and Mancini made a claim like that he'd be bombarded in his presser, and be hung out to dry in tomorrows papers.

It is honestly so so so boring hearing the same shit week in week out. We're constantly expected to do well, lambasted when we don't, and when we do it's "do they deserve it given their funds". They can all kiss my arse!

I'm trying not to be premature but wanted to share this before the game

"you thought you'd won the league at Anfield, you'd not,
You thought you were the champions, you're not, you're not,
cos Stevie Gerrard slipped on his arse and gave the ball to Demba Ba,
we're Man City and we're the champions"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.