West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not slept a wink and it looks like I am not going to do until the game is over!!

Nervous but excited, we need that early goal though!

Same as many on here.....nervous but excited!!

And I can't get the image of that long haired Geordie bastard scoring out of my head!!

Burtonrdblue said:
Rodgers now refers to the Blues as "the richest sporting club in history" and they call Everton bitter?!!

Jesus Christ, there is not a person on the planet more obsessed with our money than Brenda. The embittered streak of gnat piss.

Pam said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Pam said:
Shut up. It has stopped, now.

Not where I am it's not.

Assume the ground staff cover the pitch until an hour or so before kick off anyway.

Still, we did have one called off earlier this season.

Don't we have covers and drainage?? We had one called of because we had gale force winds reminiscent of being on a North Sea trawler !!!!

Pam said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Pam said:
Shut up. It has stopped, now.

Not where I am it's not.

Assume the ground staff cover the pitch until an hour or so before kick off anyway.

Still, we did have one called off earlier this season.

I think the wind being 140mph had something to do with that. It was Sunderland too. Had the weather not intervened that day we could be champions already!

This is how much fat Sam is really interested in winning today, lifted from the Sporting Life:

Manager Sam Allardyce came out with a telling quote in the build-up, stating that we must "approach this game in as professional manner as we can muster". That last part says it all really and you would have to question from a betting perspective whether the Hammers will even have the motivation to stick around until the interval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.