West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue b4 the moon said:
bobmcfc said:
menorcansunshine said:
Can't believe the amount of negative press city are getting this morning, from ffp raining down on city to greg dyke saying it will be bad for english football if city win the title this afternoon. I would (keegan esq) love for city just to smash west ham and then refuse to do any post match interviews.

We are so used to it now though aren't we ?

Just suffered a hour of SSN the whole programme was slanted against us apart from Twicher's son who now is a fan and says we deserve to win it. Wonder what his agenda is?

Anyway balls to them we're Man City let's get this job done.

That's just a last ditch effort to put pressure on us and make our heads explode. Today we need the players focused and determined to win, we need to protect our goal, not make any silly, lazy passes and keep our heads straight. Also we need the fans to be in full voice for 90 minutes and never let it drop even if heave forbid, we concede a goal.

I just know we are going to get put through the ringer again,and I am shiteing my kecks.Unfortunately I have no ticket so will be watching it in The Griffin.

Hart
Zab
Vinny
MDM
Kolarov
Fernandihno
Yaya
Garcia
Silva
Nasri
Sergio

Extra strength in midfield as its important that we just dont lose! Yaya can push on with samir, dave and kun doing the fancy shit up front! #together

kippaxwarrior said:
After all my flapping im actually pretty calm today although kick off cant come fast enough

Jyst a quick question. Im in east stand level 3 block 326 today. What entrance do I need to go to?
Im Zen calm today, only thing winding me up is Dykes comments and talksport

richards30 said:
Hart
Zab
Vinny
MDM
Kolarov
Fernandihno
Yaya
Garcia
Silva
Nasri
Sergio

Extra strength in midfield as its important that we just dont lose! Yaya can push on with samir, dave and kun doing the fancy shit up front! #together

Bit harsh on Dzeko that team considering without him last few games we wouldn't be where we are.

City, don't do that to me again.

Just don't.

2-0 by half time, 4-0 after 70 minutes.

Please.

And Sergio to make it 5-0 in the 94th minute for old time's sake.

kippaxwarrior said:
After all my flapping im actually pretty calm today although kick off cant come fast enough

Jyst a quick question. Im in east stand level 3 block 326 today. What entrance do I need to go to?
Doesn't East Stand Level 3 go from 301-309?

richards30 said:
Hart
Zab
Vinny
MDM
Kolarov
Fernandihno
Yaya
Garcia
Silva
Nasri
Sergio

Great idea. Drop our in form striker who will also be useful defending set-pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.