West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KippaxCitizen said:
menorcansunshine said:
Can't believe the amount of negative press city are getting this morning, from ffp raining down on city to greg dyke saying it will be bad for english football if city win the title this afternoon. I would (keegan esq) love for city just to smash west ham and then refuse to do any post match interviews.
I can believe it. And I enjoy it! If we win the league today, all this stuff makes it all the more sweeter. You can just picture them all squirming in their seats watching us, or even switching off and giving it "I can't watch this" as we all go absolutely mental.

I grew up in the 90s as a supporter of what felt like minority club at a school in Trafford. City were a cool cult-like club, we had something the Rags didn't have even though they were winning everything in sight. The press never spoke about us really and when they did it was to give a little snippet about loyal supporters but not much else. Now the press do talk about us but we're portrayed differently. But that still makes us the cool cult-like club, the subculture you're not supposed to follow, the bad guys, and that still suits me fine. We've never been sheep that follow the mainstream. We can think for ourselves and not have to worry about what people say about us. I never want it to change. I never want to be loved. We're cooler and more underground being that way. I don't want glory hunters and day trippers and tourists hanging on to every positive word the press say about us, only here because we're winning and the media love us. I just want real Blues following us, I want the media to be true to how they really feel, I don't want fake adulation when deep down they hate us.

Fuck em!

"You told everybody that we were friends
This is where the friendship ends
Aha, woahoh, gonna get along without you now
Aha, woahoh, we're gonna get along without you now..."!

If we win it, they will talk about nothing but the World Cup. Starting today. For they are fornicators.

Someone will not be happy if we win the title.

Football Association chairman Greg Dyke says it is 'pretty depressing' that potential Premier League champions Manchester City have so few English players.

Super David Silva 21 said:

Football Association chairman Greg Dyke says it is 'pretty depressing' that potential Premier League champions Manchester City have so few English players.

The only depressing thing is that the man still draws breath. There's a separate thread about this somewhere.

It is slightly depressing that the media are trying to destroy our special day but as others have said.. fuck them, fuck them all.

Only 6 hours to go now...

Pam said:
Super David Silva 21 said:

The only depressing thing is that the man still draws breath. There's a separate thread about this somewhere.

And its even more depressing that spamchester united who look like finishing 7th have 8 'England' players in their squad..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.