West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was that final game of the season Chelsea needed to win to lift the title and they smashed them 8-0 or something?

That. I want that.

adrianr said:
What was that final game of the season Chelsea needed to win to lift the title and they smashed them 8-0 or something?

That. I want that.
That would have been Sjoke.

Why all the negativity on this thread. Typical City this Typical City that. Look at our home form from the last 3 year, that's
typical City. I don't want to sound arrogant or dismiss West Ham out of hand, but this City team should and will (IMO) put 2 at least
or even more past West Ham. Good job the team has a bit more mettle about them, than most of the fans on here.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Why all the negativity on this thread. Typical City this Typical City that. Look at our home form from the last 3 year, that's
typical City. I don't want to sound arrogant or dismiss West Ham out of hand, but this City team should and will (IMO) put 2 at least
or even more past West Ham. Good job the team has a bit more mettle about them, than most of the fans on here.

2 years ago: 90 mins: City 1 QPR 2. Probably something to do with it!

What about going 1-0 up on 70 mins. Edin header.
Hammers break away equaliser on 85.
Meanwhile Dippers go 2-1 up on 87. Gerrard pen., obviously.
West Ham corner, Carroll scores on 90+2.
Our game finished with 1 minute left at Anfield. Lost 2-1.
90+3 Newcastle corner - Skertyl gives away pen. for manhandling Taylor in the box. It will be the last kick of the season.
Remy steps up and ......................................................

Tourist since 1971 said:
What about going 1-0 up on 70 mins. Edin header.
Hammers break away equaliser on 85.
Meanwhile Dippers go 2-1 up on 87. Gerrard pen., obviously.
West Ham corner, Carroll scores on 90+2.
Our game finished with 1 minute left at Anfield. Lost 2-1.
90+3 Newcastle corner - Skertyl gives away pen. for manhandling Taylor in the box. It will be the last kick of the season.
Remy steps up and ......................................................
Blasts it into the Kop before signing for the Dippers on the 1st June?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.