West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Hope to see Negredo start. We need energy. Maybe Fernandinho to start as well?

Zabaleta must be tired, but we've got ourselves in a position where we just wont play Richards which is stupid.

Main City question mark will be Silva and Aguero. Can Silva start again, and can Aguero recover in time

--------------------------Hart
Zab--------Kompany----Demichelis-------Clichy
--------------Fernandinho---Yaya
--------------------Silva-----Nasri
----------------Negredo----Aguero
There's not a chance in hell dzeko won't be in that line up.

Marvin said:
Hope to see Negredo start. We need energy. Maybe Fernandinho to start as well?

Zabaleta must be tired, but we've got ourselves in a position where we just wont play Richards which is stupid.

Main City question mark will be Silva and Aguero. Can Silva start again, and can Aguero recover in time

--------------------------Hart
Zab--------Kompany----Demichelis-------Clichy
--------------Fernandinho---Yaya
--------------------Silva-----Nasri
----------------Negredo----Aguero

Do not play Richards, Zab must play.
Richards needs to improve allot to get back in the first team.

Marvin said:
Markt85 said:
Morning lads. Here we are then. Remember around in January looking at Spurs and City as final two league games thinking these could be the ones that relegate us ! Thank fuck we picked up and stayed clear in the end. So pressure really is off us.

Do not fear, I'm confident City will win however not so confident it will be comfortable, the team we will have for Sunday is completely different to the one you smashed us in Cup with.

I predict

Adrian
Demel
Tomkins
Reid
Mcartney
Noble
Taylor
Diame
Nolan
Downing
Carroll

Ideal scenario would be us beating you and Liverpool only getting a draw against Newcastle ! Haha

However, I want City to win title so on this occasion please feel free to beat us ...up the hammers.
How do you expect WHU to play? Like Villa, trying to get a point, or will you be more adventurous?

Good defence. Reid and Tomkins are very good

Tough one to call ... Even if we have the mindset of trying to 'play adventurous' it still doesn't mean we can actually get out our own half as City are 10x better at winning and keeping the ball.

Downing has been a threat lately and can run at players, same for Diame. I'd say we'll sit back and hit on counter if we got a chance and make the most of set pieces.

Reid is class and we'll struggle to keep hold of him , Tomkins is good but I prefer Collins at the back. Adrian can be a star at times - he's been our best signing this season.

Markt85 said:
Marvin said:
Markt85 said:
Morning lads. Here we are then. Remember around in January looking at Spurs and City as final two league games thinking these could be the ones that relegate us ! Thank fuck we picked up and stayed clear in the end. So pressure really is off us.

Do not fear, I'm confident City will win however not so confident it will be comfortable, the team we will have for Sunday is completely different to the one you smashed us in Cup with.

I predict

Adrian
Demel
Tomkins
Reid
Mcartney
Noble
Taylor
Diame
Nolan
Downing
Carroll

Ideal scenario would be us beating you and Liverpool only getting a draw against Newcastle ! Haha

However, I want City to win title so on this occasion please feel free to beat us ...up the hammers.
How do you expect WHU to play? Like Villa, trying to get a point, or will you be more adventurous?

Good defence. Reid and Tomkins are very good

Tough one to call ... Even if we have the mindset of trying to 'play adventurous' it still doesn't mean we can actually get out our own half as City are 10x better at winning and keeping the ball.

Downing has been a threat lately and can run at players, same for Diame. I'd say we'll sit back and hit on counter if we got a chance and make the most of set pieces.

Reid is class and we'll struggle to keep hold of him , Tomkins is good but I prefer Collins at the back. Adrian can be a star at times - he's been our best signing this season.
can you please say something bad about a west ham player to make me feel a little easier :)

If West Ham lose and other results go against them, they will drop a couple of places and lose about 2.5 million worth of prize money. They however can't go up even with a win. So expect a fully parked bus.

Jovetic and Edin up front.

Nolan red card.

Tomkins catastrophic blunder.

Dildos half price.

Caroll to huff and puff and not shave cos he thinks his stupid fucking bum fluff and steven segall hair-do makes him look hard / old.

Any Blues going to be in Bahrain on Sunday?

Would be great to meet up for the game -went to Kicks bar in Manama two years ago and shared an unforgetable day !

Any venue with the essential ingredients considered !

Please send a PM - Thanks

Why would people want to drop Dzeko and play Negredo????
Dzeko deserves to start, Negredo has done nothing to warrant a start in this game

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Cup Final time
2 legged cup-final where we're a goal up having conceded a shitload of away goals and needing just a draw or better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.