West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 days
74 hours
4488 minutes
269319 seconds.......................and counting..........

God I'm already nervous. Stick MDM on their value for money centre forward - battle of the pony tails. I know who my money is on.

you just know sam will park the bus, but doesnt really matter, we dont need to push up as much as we did last night, so there should be no chance of getting caught on the break, the only real threat is from set plays really, can see 4-0, we will be relaxed and can take our time, and once one goes in, then a few more will surely follow

Winning last night was key, as far as I'm concerned.

But we cannot - repeat, CANNOT - go into this game believing that a draw is enough. We have a chance to finally become the team that isn't lumped in with the goal difference tag, and if we pass up that chance I'll be a little disappointed. It's all about installing a winning mentality, and drawing on Sunday, though it may give us the league title, will leave me a little annoyed. Let's aim to take the title on points this time. Complacency is not an option.

Hart
Zabaleta - Kompany - Demichelis - Kolarov
Yaya Toure - Fernandinho
Nasri - Silva - Jovetic (SERIOUSLY, how many times does he have to do well off the bench before he starts a league game?)
Dzeko

Pantilimon, Richards, Lescott, Clichy, Milner, Aguero, Negredo.

always reading on here that Carrol is sh*t, a donkey etc... yet he seems to be the one you now fear going into Sunday.

Markt85 said:
always reading on here that Carrol is sh*t, a donkey etc... yet he seems to be the one you now fear going into Sunday.
Well Dzeko is/was also called a donkey many times. We just use it an affectionate term for big centre forwards

cmon boys. smashed them 3 times already this year, one more time please. i know on saturday I`ll be watching my recording of the league cup match where we knocked was it 5 or 6 past them. that may calm the nerves. for about 20 minutes.

Markt85 said:
every now and then the donky puts his big head on the ball in the box. Fortunately we have the best team in the land and will show the world how football should be played.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:

But we cannot - repeat, CANNOT - go into this game believing that a draw is enough. We have a chance to finally become the team that isn't lumped in with the goal difference tag, and if we pass up that chance I'll be a little disappointed. It's all about installing a winning mentality, and drawing on Sunday, though it may give us the league title, will leave me a little annoyed. Let's aim to take the title on points this time. Complacency is not an option.

Hart
Yaya Toure - Fernandinho
Nasri - Silva - Jovetic (SERIOUSLY, how many times does he have to do well off the bench before he starts a league game?)
Dzeko

I think it's throwing jovetic in such a big game that's the problem. We should keep a team that's been playing with each other all season. No doubting jovetic because I think he will be a great player for us, we will see lots more of him next year.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:

Hart
Yaya Toure - Fernandinho
Dzeko

If a draw wins us the League then I for one would be more than happy.

The only statistic anyone gives a toss about is who was top at the end of the season.

I do think we will win though as that little bit of pressure is now off us after the win last night.

Let's calm the nerves here
Despite the commonly held belief that city always raise us up to let us down, history tells us that when things go to the last day of the season they rarely disappoint.

Think back
1968 Newcastle
1985 Charlton
1989- Bradford City
1999 Gillingham
2000 Blackburn
2012- QPR

and if we can get relegated..we always do.

Okay in the Bradford, Gillingham and QPR games they tested the old ticker a little but positive outcome in the end.

So no worries are there..

I'm beginning to regret writing this already....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.