West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irish red said:
I'm a Liverpool fan and my heart is broken by what's happened in the last Ten days but I don't begrudge city their success. The way your club and fans conducted themselves during the match at Anfield was first class. Your managers behaviour after our win, when he came on to the pitch and shook our players hands was exemplary. Contrast this to the sneering time wasting performance by Jose a few weeks later and it's obvious that ye have a class act at the helm.

So enjoy your day on Saturday, we'll pick ourselves up and hopefully come back stronger next season.

So enjoy your day on Saturday
==============
I'll enjoy Sunday better... hopefully, err maybe... definitely..

levets said:
Irish red said:
I'm a Liverpool fan and my heart is broken by what's happened in the last Ten days but I don't begrudge city their success. The way your club and fans conducted themselves during the match at Anfield was first class. Your managers behaviour after our win, when he came on to the pitch and shook our players hands was exemplary. Contrast this to the sneering time wasting performance by Jose a few weeks later and it's obvious that ye have a class act at the helm.

So enjoy your day on Saturday, we'll pick ourselves up and hopefully come back stronger next season.

So enjoy your day on Saturday
==============
I'll enjoy Sunday better... hopefully, err maybe... definitely..

don't fall for this deceitful trap - he's simply trying to lure you in to a sense of complacency...

Don't care how we play just don't take any risks and concentrate
Having said that 3 more goals i think to equal the record would be good

Lancet Fluke said:
PSmyth07 said:
Looks like there's a high chance of rain again, I hope it doesn't. When we beat QPR it was a mint day.

I'd quite like it to snow.

If the match is postponed, will it be played on Monday night? Will original tickets still be valid?

Has anyone at City / Sky thought this through? Is there a plan 'B'?

karen7 said:
Don't care how we play just don't take any risks and concentrate
Having said that 3 more goals i think to equal the record would be good
By that logic 4 more and a big middle finger to the Chavs would be better?

tizzerp said:
Let's calm the nerves here
Despite the commonly held belief that city always raise us up to let us down, history tells us that when things go to the last day of the season they rarely disappoint.

Think back
1968 Newcastle
1985 Charlton
1989- Bradford City
1999 Gillingham
2000 Blackburn
2012- QPR

and if we can get relegated..we always do.

Okay in the Bradford, Gillingham and QPR games they tested the old ticker a little but positive outcome in the end.

So no worries are there..

I'm beginning to regret writing this already....

Middlesborough in 2005 is the only one i can think of where we blew it on the final day with something other than saving relagation to play for

Georgian Maestro said:
tizzerp said:
Let's calm the nerves here
Despite the commonly held belief that city always raise us up to let us down, history tells us that when things go to the last day of the season they rarely disappoint.

Think back
1968 Newcastle
1985 Charlton
1989- Bradford City
1999 Gillingham
2000 Blackburn
2012- QPR

and if we can get relegated..we always do.

Okay in the Bradford, Gillingham and QPR games they tested the old ticker a little but positive outcome in the end.

So no worries are there..

I'm beginning to regret writing this already....

Middlesborough in 2005 is the only one i can think of where we blew it on the final day with something other than saving relagation to play for

Thanks to that twat Fowler.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Winning last night was key, as far as I'm concerned.

We have a chance to finally become the team that isn't lumped in with the goal difference tag, and if we pass up that chance I'll be a little disappointed. .

Please tell me you are joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.