West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dynamo11 said:
So if Aguero is fine then will it be Aguero and Dzeko? I'd be tempted to start Jovetic in place of Dzeko

Dzeko deserves to be in the first team and is useful at set pieces (both ends) and his hold up play is underrated IMO.

Jovetic is a like for like with Aguero for me and if Kun is not fit then Jovetic and Dzeko for me.

kippaxwarrior said:
richards30 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
martin Atkinson is the ref this sunday. any idea how we`ve faired with him over the years?

Fucking Atkinson. Im flapping more now

has he been bad for us then kippax?

I dont like his grey hair.[/quote]

Never forgiven him for the extra 3 minutes at the swamp .so that wee Mickey Owen could gild his fucking lily

This lot can't be any more negative than Villa were for the first hour last night although I expect we'll see something similar tactics wise from Fat Sam. As long as we remain patient and keep playing our silky football then we should comfortably win shouldn't we? Hopefully a nice early goal and we can relax and play our football with less pressure.

panic.gif

Sums me up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.