West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Markt85 said:
0-0 Please. i dont want Liverpool to win the title and i dont want Big Sam sacked !
He won't get sacked after this game no matter what Mark, now we've got a reason to be flapping but you don't, give it up.

As long as Vinny lifts that trophy after the match i could not give a shit how we do it tbh.
My nerves are fucked and my liver is prepared for a kicking either way.

martin Atkinson is the ref this sunday. any idea how we`ve faired with him over the years?

Just gotta play the offside as well as we have been doing
Be patient
Use the flanks like last night
WATCH OUT ON SET PIECES!!
Remember!! 2 years ago we HAD to win this time a draw will do it!!!

C'mon blues destiny awaits..........

Think Pellegrini will play Clichy on Sunday and maybe Kun is back then we go to two up front???

I'd start Kun on the bench as Dzeko won't be dropped when bang in form like he was under Mancini to accommodate Balotelli ,

proy said:
Same type of game to villa, apart from west ham will get the ball forward quicker. Use the big strikers as the target. Long ball and counter. We will need to be patient again.

They will be more of a threat than villa.

We need to be more cautious than we were against Villa. The one on one against Zabba at the end of the first half was scary and we must not, we need not, risk that. Composure, concentration, control, and patience. A nil-nil bore fest will do just fine, although we should win comfortably if we just keep our cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.