West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaylord du Bois said:
My newly found pessimism has still got me preparing for a white knuckle ride come Sunday.

I don't think any blue is expecting a routine victory. Pessimism is in the DNA of our fanbase

Pelle will set us up probably like last week, i.e. not to lose formation. we only need 1 point so i guess he wont risk it. he played it safe on wednesday and i think he will do the same this time too, but this time we will be much cooler as long as we are in control of the match.

buhz said:
Pelle will set us up probably like last week, i.e. not to lose formation. we only need 1 point so i guess he wont risk it. he played it safe on wednesday and i think he will do the same this time too, but this time we will be much cooler as long as we are in control of the match.

the bigger risk would be to play for a point. Imagine that we do this and in the last 5 mins west ham score from a corner or whatever, we would be fucked. Manuel will not set us up "all guns blazing" but he will sure as shit set us up to win, its the only way he knows (apart from home to munich and barca and it didn't work). We're Man City, we go for the win

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Fucks sake have a bit of confidence in the lads,gloom and fucking doom.
City 3
West ham 0

Agree with this...!
The players have confidence and they have clearly learnt a lesson since Qpr.
We have Pellers and Vk who are top professionals Zabba Yaya
Silva .
The very last thing I'm doing is going all red scouse , however I am confident in our team and will enjoy the day.....whatever the outcome.

Deadlyassasin said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Fucks sake have a bit of confidence in the lads,gloom and fucking doom.
City 3
West ham 0

Agree with this...!
The players have confidence and they have clearly learnt a lesson since Qpr.
We have Pellers and Vk who are top professionals Zabba Yaya
Silva .
The very last thing I'm doing is going all red scouse , however I am confident in our team and will enjoy the day.....whatever the outcome.

Just realised my lat post was number 100.........// now THAT IS AN OMEN :-)

Going to a pub with a few dippers from work to watch the game.
They were full of "we can watch both games on the screens" and were quite put out when i told them i didn't give a shit about their game.
Gonna be hard to not give them shit if we win the title as they have been full of it up until the last week or so but i'm just going to be that annoying smirking **** instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.