West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
cibaman said:
bluethai said:
Same starting 11 Vs Villa please.

I don't think playing a single striker against teams parking the bus works. Dzeko had 4 or 5 Villa players around him before Jovetic came on on Wednesday. Having said that I'm not sure who we should partner him with.

I'd go with Jovetic, and play Silva to the side in place of Jimmy.

Totally agree mate, Jovetic looks real class in the limited time hes had on the pitch

Yaya Fern
Silva Jovetic Nasri
Dzeko

Silva's can play any position behind the striker, in fact all three interchanging would give any defence fucking nightmares.

I think Sam will tell West Ham players to go and enjoy it and get stuck into our Bertie Big Bollocks players (his words not mine) ;)
I reckon it could turn out to be quite a good game.

Play our normal game, Ferny for Garcia and Clichy for kolorov. My only concerns are; that they will play for free kicks from positions where they can lump it to carroll to cause a bit of panic. The other, that they have had a full week to prepare and rest up, so they should be `fresher`. As long as the crowd don`t get edgy, we will eventually create the chances. 3-1 for us.

flb said:
Rammy Blue said:
cibaman said:
I don't think playing a single striker against teams parking the bus works. Dzeko had 4 or 5 Villa players around him before Jovetic came on on Wednesday. Having said that I'm not sure who we should partner him with.

I'd go with Jovetic, and play Silva to the side in place of Jimmy.

Totally agree mate, Jovetic looks real class in the limited time hes had on the pitch

Yaya Fern
Silva Jovetic Nasri
Dzeko

Silva's can play any position behind the striker, in fact all three interchanging would give any defence fucking nightmares.
I would start with Milner again, let him and Zabba work then to death for an hour then make the same change as wednesday.

jonmcity said:
Play our normal game. We are not used to parking the bus.
There is not a chance we will park the bus. He won't go for the bonkers overloading we did at some points this season, leaving ourselves horribly open to the counter attack (well I hope he won't), but we will definitely play to win, no doubt.

Obviousely a little nervous but lets have some perspective here - we have lost 2 games in the league at home in the last three seasons, once against Chavs were we had to change the team at the last minute and against sunderland last season - can't think on any others.

West Ham are a poor team with nothing to play for, other than spurs last week ( 10 men, and still had plenty of chances) they have conceded in 14 prem games, and shipped 9 against us at ours. If we score 1 its very unlikely with their 10 minutes possesion they will score 2.

I expected it against QPR and that game is probably all that is making people nervous, and i expect a comfortable win on sunday.

If it was the other way round and Liverpool were at home to WH would anyone really expect them to blow it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.