West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fat lady hasnt sung just yet..pt 4.

Having rested on her day off,today is the day that she chooses a dress to wear on sunday for when she takes centre stage for her big performance,.!!

Will it be Coco Channel,or Jeane Paul Gaultier..oh decisions,decisions..

We havent got to the shoes or the flowers yet.. indecisive woman cant make her mind up..

She wants everthing perfect for Sunday afternoon..

Pt 5. tomorrow. :)

2 early goals please , knock the stuffing out of the martyrs and shut tyler and company up , then just play keep ball , a few "ole's" and collect the trophy , If there are a set of supporters who have been tortured by their own team , its us , gillingham , QPR etc , real heart attack material , can we have a nice relaxing sunday afternoon for a change.

jrb said:
TBH I'm happy big fat Sam and some of the West Ham players, with Liverpool connections, are up for this.

I'm hoping they keep to their word, give us a game, and go for it.

Because if they do that, I can see us exploiting their attacking intentions.

Much rather that than 11 buses being parked in front of the goal, like Villa did on Wednesday night.

BRING IT ON!

PS. Rogers mouthing off again, saying it's now not over once again, and West Ham will do Liverpool a favour.

So he is confident mid table West ham can do what his much vaunted side couldn't and win at the Etihad?

Re: big fat sam wants the dippers to win it

chicagoblues said:
Big fat Sam
Big fat Sam
Big fat Sam is fucking fat .
Thinks he is a winner,
His 18 daily dinners,
Could feed every **** in afghanistan.

Allardici's last stand.

andyhinch said:
chris85mcfc said:
Lets get some team predictions in, I think we should go for it and try and get an early goal.

______________Hart

Zabba_____VK______MDM____Kolarov

Nasri_____Ferna_____Yaya_____Silva

________Dzeko______Aguero______
I'd like to see, that tbh, with a full bench

like the lineup as long as Aguero plays just behind Edin, bring in Jovetic for Nasri if we need a change that will boggle Fat Sams master formations (which we might do for sure if Fat Sam parks a double decker) and Garcia can come in 65th minute and close up shop.

Just had a look, and our home record over the last 5 season reads only 8 losses in 94 home league games.

United x2, Everton x2, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and Norwich. Incredible record.

Jabba_the_Hutt.png

goatersnipple said:
According to that twat yhe neutrals want them it win it what a ****

Can only make Pellers team talk easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.