West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on lads let's get justice for the 32,000 who had to suffer playing in the lower leagues (although it was fun at times) and for the little teams who will never have the chance of smashing the "Big 4" cartel.

CTID

dear me...

This is West Ham ...

Brenda is, how do I put it... grasping ?

We have some serious World Star players in our team... Are people forgetting what Yaya did a few days ago.. twice!

Silva has been absolutely magic all season...

People forget we got one of the best strikers on the planet that Barca and Real would love to have, ready for Sunday...

Dzeko is in some serious fucking form right now and the fact that our last game was on Wednesday I bet the players are over the bluemoon that the title is decided on Sunday and so quickly..

Blues need to remember we have Vinny and DMD who have kept a great record for the past few games...

We are forgetting the reaction our players have had when they beat Palace away and Villa at home...

I'm gonna say just this after the above... we are City, we will be shitting it, but we will smash the back out of West Ham whether they attack us or park 3 buses. Half the battle done because WHU know our form at home..

Bring on Sunday, make the Etihad cauldron of an atmosphere and back the lads to the last second...! CTID!

All the old anthems, songs & chants on Sunday. First to last, loud, louder,loudest. And Proud

If we're comfortable with 20 to play we can turn our scorn & fury on Tw.tini & UEFA with
Fcuk off Tw.tini....fcuk off UEFA
Fcuk off Tw.tini....fuck off UEFA........to that Italian tune ??

Then we can join our West Ham friends in abusing Fat Sam out...Fat Sam out...Fat Sam out...

Finally , IF IF IF we win the big BLUE ribboned thing we can sing to those loveable,liccle scallys from Victimpool
We are CHAMPIONS..la.la.la.la.la
We are CHAMPIONS..laaa.la.la.la.la.la
We are CHAMPIONS etc etc....I'm sure they'll appreciate the irony, they like that sort of thing!!

yeah whatever !! said:
All we need is a clean sheet!!

park the bus close the gate give security the night off..

Leaves us too vulnerable to a freak goal. Play as normal as possible but without going daft.

Finally , IF IF IF we win the big BLUE ribboned thing we can sing to those loveable,liccle scallys from Victimpool
We are CHAMPIONS..la.la.la.la.la
We are CHAMPIONS..laaa.la.la.la.la.la
We are CHAMPIONS etc etc....I'm sure they'll appreciate the irony, they like that sort of thing!![/quote]

I like the thought of this song, great idea,
"We are the champions la la la la la
We are the champions la la la la la la
We are the champions la la la la la
We're the best football team in the land,YES WE ARE"

We've lost 3 league games at home in the last 3 seasons,we will cane West Ham no matter whether they park the bus or go for it,spines on special offer at St Marys this weekend

chris85mcfc said:
Lets get some team predictions in, I think we should go for it and try and get an early goal.

______________Hart

Zabba_____VK______MDM____Kolarov

Nasri_____Ferna_____Yaya_____Silva

________Dzeko______Aguero______

That's mt team also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.