West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an exam on Monday morning and have to drive back Sunday night but at aged 48 i think i will be more nervous about Sunday's game than my exam!!! Come on Lads we know we are the only team in Manchester!!!!

poh said:
So that fat fucker Sam says all the nuturals want Liverpool to win the title,who the fuck elected that fat bastard as a spokesman ? Fuck you,you fucking fat weasel,smash fuck out of them city,smash fuck out of them.

Ha ha, this
He is a fat job who deserves to be sacked after we smash em 7-0 !

Sabbs flying foot said:
poh said:
So that fat fucker Sam says all the nuturals want Liverpool to win the title,who the fuck elected that fat bastard as a spokesman ? Fuck you,you fucking fat weasel,smash fuck out of them city,smash fuck out of them.

Ha ha, this
He is a fat job who deserves to be sacked after we smash em 7-0 !

From your lips to gods ear my friend,from your lips to gods ear

spike549 said:
I have an exam on Monday morning and have to drive back Sunday night but at aged 48 i think i will be more nervous about Sunday's game than my exam!!! Come on Lads we know we are the only team in Manchester!!!!
An exam at 48? Fuck right off with that!

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
chris85mcfc said:
Lets get some team predictions in, I think we should go for it and try and get an early goal.

______________Hart

Zabba_____VK______MDM____Kolarov

Nasri_____Ferna_____Yaya_____Silva

________Dzeko______Aguero______

That's mt team also

Be very happy if this is the side we start with.

Jimmy played well the other night but the game opened up once Jovetic played in middle and dropped off, which aguero will do.... Would of started Jovetic but now Aguero is fit, has to play for me.

Hopefully Fern will be fully fit so can replace Garcia, who has played well recently and defo should be here next season for me

comeonfeedthegoat said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
chris85mcfc said:
Lets get some team predictions in, I think we should go for it and try and get an early goal.

______________Hart

Zabba_____VK______MDM____Kolarov

Nasri_____Ferna_____Yaya_____Silva

________Dzeko______Aguero______

That's mt team also
Yes this is the team I'd start with,let's hit them hard early on, pin them in their own half..Fat Sam will actually have to attack in order to score so can't see that happening.

Be very happy if this is the side we start with.

Jimmy played well the other night but the game opened up once Jovetic played in middle and dropped off, which aguero will do.... Would of started Jovetic but now Aguero is fit, has to play for me.

Hopefully Fern will be fully fit so can replace Garcia, who has played well recently and defo should be here next season for me

spike549 said:

I'd be more nervous about the drive after 12 pints.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
pu5ugeda.jpg

I love this!!!

Didn't know Barack Obama plays for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.