West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully all the papers are full of big Sam is gonna be sacked before the game. It happened to Sven and we conceded 8 away at Boro! Get a couple of early goals and even the west ham fans will be chearing more city goals as it means the end of fat Sam.

Proper devastated was playing DayZ, on the options screen, saw a phoenix coming up from the clouds.

Looked like a liver bird.

Made me think, Liverpool could be at some point, in this title race, be ahead of us during the last game.

City 1 -1
Liverpool 0 - 15

paulchapo said:
Does anyone know why Noble does that stupid fucking chicken dance when he scores?? I swear it has to be the most stupid celebration ever.

Was sat behind the dugouts at the cup game earlier in the season & remember Noble shouting at us all to fuck off as he came back to the bench.
I don't normally sit near there but I'd guess that's pretty unusual for a subbed player isn't it?
Lets hope he gets subbed again Sunday & the blues down there give him an earful back

blueinmadrid said:
paulchapo said:
Does anyone know why Noble does that stupid fucking chicken dance when he scores?? I swear it has to be the most stupid celebration ever.

Worse than Lee Hughes? Are you sure?
Or the Robbie Keane forward roll combined with the ''fingers as pistols'' routine. Or Tim Cahill boxing the corner flag (recently taken up by Samir). Both of them seen far to regularly against us. Thank fuck they've pissed off!

jimharri said:
blueinmadrid said:
paulchapo said:

Worse than Lee Hughes? Are you sure?
Or the Robbie Keane forward roll combined with the ''fingers as pistols'' routine. Or Tim Cahill boxing the corner flag (recently taken up by Samir). Both of them seen far to regularly against us. Thank fuck they've pissed off!

Cahill was a nightmare he always seemed to score against us!

At least the dippers going back to their usual insufferable self seems to have made the peace between us and Everton again.

johnmc said:
What's your team talk? Let's not make it another Qpr. We try and blitz them early. Or patience is key, remember Qpr, a goal can happen anytime?

Attack as a team. Defend as a team. Be aggressive and focus. Enjoy it.

paulchapo said:

Nolan, surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.