West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat Sam may mention how much money we've spent....Nolan will probably try to nail Silva in the first 5 mins and Brady will slag us in her column tomoz ... But we'll get what we have to on Sunday .

Mrmcfc said:
Kun Aguero said:
For all you lot saying you'd take a draw if Liverpool win 15-0 they win the league.
Is that all?
Fuck me, best make sure we win it.

If folk are flapping that much just do a double that City lose/draw and Liverpool win 13 nil.

The odds must be astronomical and probably pay for a whole years season ticket at City plus your family holiday for this year and next.

As a safety net I stuck a tenner on Liverpool to win the League at 20-1, a week ago after their Palace debacle which will return £210 towards my season ticket costs next season.

My mate put £50 on it which gets him over a grand and consequently a free season ticket next year.

Come on City I want to lose my tenner bet, my mate wants to lose his £50 bet!!

Must say I loved hearing the bell ringing again on wednesday night. Hopefully here again Sunday . Don't want to go down the road of invoking ghosts like the dippers but it was brilliant nostalgia to hear a bell ringing again as City pushed forward.

Couldn't manage to get a ticket but will be cheering on the lads when they get off the coach and in Mary D's whilst the game is going on. Cmon blues CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.