West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game could follow the same pattern as Wednesday. WHU must know that if they frustrate us for long enough an opening may come to them. 0-0 at 80 minutes & we'll be nervous as hell and prone to a mistake. Frankly with Carroll & Nolan I can see them maybe getting a goal at some stage.
So I'd like to see us start with a high energy game not just 70% of sideways possession.
Start with Jovetic ,Milner or Navas to keep a good tempo until they tire then finish them off with Aguero & Negredo.

JH
PB VK MDM AK
JM YT Ferd SJ
DS
EZ

60 mins if still 0-0 or 1-0 to us then bring on Kun ,JG & SN for JM, SJ DS .. If 0-1 bring on Kun,Beast

Note to defence. On wednesday when they hit the bar I was screaming at Edin & Komps to pick up their man on the back post but they saw him and still just walked off and left him a free head. Sort that out please.

Chippy_boy said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
pu5ugeda.jpg

I love this!!!

Didn't know Barack Obama plays for us?
lol Yes we can.....

if we do win it I hope the club has a better song playlist than last season. Pretty sure they played Agadoo and sweet caroline last season ffs

Fat Sam said his players have had the entire week off and only returned to training today. Is that a bad thing or good thing?

LoveCity said:
Fat Sam said his players have had the entire week off and only returned to training today. Is that a bad thing or good thing?

Not for Carrol he has probably been up Necastle on the lash,lol1

LoveCity said:

well thats not normal during season, it may have the players in the holiday mood or it could work the other way, i think when west ham turn up they will be itching to get it over with and off down the road

greasedupdeafguy said:
if we do win it I hope the club has a better song playlist than last season. Pretty sure they played Agadoo and sweet caroline last season ffs

Wasn't Delilah played as well ? It was a complete balls up that playlist.

I can't see Pellegrini ever "parking the bus" in a game. His style of play hurt us at the beginning of the year with Kompany and Nastasic hurt prior to Demichaelis learning the English game and getting used to playing with the back four.

I think he will play it much like he did v. Villa with constant pressure while shoring up the defense. I can think of only one or two times when the back four came too far up the pitch and could have been caught short on a breakaway run by Villa.

I just hope I don't have a cardiac event if they end up playing like they did v. QPR in 2012!! Lord, the heart can only take so much strain guys.

As many of you know we're doing a huge end of season party in town on Sunday evening
We've decided it best to keep it off social media in the end so if you're interested in coming down considering the magnitude of the last one we did , inbox me or like the status and I'll inbox the flyer and details
GET INVOLVED BLUES and pls share this status or send out the flyer to your mates
Let's make this one go down in city folklore just like the last one…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.