West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
northstandgiveusasong said:
paulsimpson said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
Also never seen he's own toes on any last game of season.

Let's make it his first loss then

Let's stop flapping. We can make it his first loss or even afford to draw if it came to it and we will be champions.

I honestly cannot see us scoring at home AT LEAST once and maybe more. If we do indeed only score once West Ham have to score 2 to deny us the title or 3 if we score twice and so on (barring a miracle avalanche of goals over at Anfield that is!)

Sit back, enjoy the ride and everything will be just fine.

An early goal would do nicely to calm the nerves though please!

Would be nice if the atmosphere was less nervy tomorrow but can't see it.

KippaxCitizen said:
mac said:
KippaxCitizen said:
I wish it was today. Why the fuck is the final game on a Sunday? Sundays are always a garbage day for football throughout the season! and you can't have a proper night out afterwards, nowhere is open past about midnight if you're lucky and even then it's only a local pub for a lock-in. The final day of the season should be Saturday at 15:00!

I've never understood why the final day of the football season has to fall on a Sunday.
Probably tv viewing figures are higher
That sums English football up!
Er; yes. And? It's been that way since Sky turned up on the scene back in 1993 (I think?). Two old sayings (well, one old and one new);
1. He who pays the piper calls the tune.
2. If you suck the devil's cock, there comes a point when you have to swallow.

How many City do you think will be in Manchester on Sunday, and should we win, where is everyone going afterwards?

The unthinkable:
Not that this will happen, but, just in case West Ham did beat us tomorrow, I have tried to prepare to soften the blow:

Back West Ham @ 16/1 doubled with the dippers winning the league @ 16/1, £10 gets you £2,890.

I cannot find a bookie willing to take this !

I suppose if I could put a tenner on at those odds ........I lose a tenner

malkie said:
The unthinkable:
Not that this will happen, but, just in case West Ham did beat us tomorrow, I have tried to prepare to soften the blow:

Back West Ham @ 16/1 doubled with the dippers winning the league @ 16/1, £10 gets you £2,890.

Don't think any bookie would take that bet as west ham result directly affects Liverpool title odds you will have to do west ham win and Liverpool to win there game as a double

swinton blue said:
malkie said:
The unthinkable:

Don't think any bookie would take that bet as west ham result directly affects Liverpool title odds you will have to do west ham win and Liverpool to win there game as a double

Then the odds are drastically reduced, dippers 1/8

fat sam has done our team talk in his tv/press interview

just need to play it 10 mins before they go out to fire the lads up to another level

all the neutrals want miserypool to win and his personal want for slippy stevie - do one allardyce

tonea2003 said:
fat sam has done our team talk in his tv/press interview

just need to play it 10 mins before they go out to fire the lads up to another level

all the neutrals want miserypool to win and his personal want for slippy stevie - do one allardyce

Greatest respect fella but I don't think we need to worry about a FatSam teamtalk for tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.