West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
tonea2003 said:
fat sam has done our team talk in his tv/press interview

just need to play it 10 mins before they go out to fire the lads up to another level

all the neutrals want miserypool to win and his personal want for slippy stevie - do one allardyce

Greatest respect fella but I don't think we need to worry about a FatSam teamtalk for tomorrow!

Fat Sam doing reverse psychology. He knows saying that will fire City up.

woolleyback blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
tonea2003 said:

just need to play it 10 mins before they go out to fire the lads up to another level

all the neutrals want miserypool to win and his personal want for slippy stevie - do one allardyce

Greatest respect fella but I don't think we need to worry about a FatSam teamtalk for tomorrow!

He's not that clever.

We need to make the stadium as imposing to them as in any time we ever have, then we might be able to force an early goal or two.

They will remember we've raped them 3 times already.

malkie said:
swinton blue said:
malkie said:
The unthinkable:
Not that this will happen, but, just in case West Ham did beat us tomorrow, I have tried to prepare to soften the blow:

Back West Ham @ 16/1 doubled with the dippers winning the league @ 16/1, £10 gets you £2,890.

I cannot find a bookie willing to take this !

I suppose if I could put a tenner on at those odds ........I lose a tenner
Don't think any bookie would take that bet as west ham result directly affects Liverpool title odds you will have to do west ham win and Liverpool to win there game as a double

Then the odds are drastically reduced, dippers 1/8
Just because the dippers are 1/8 doesn't reducer your winnings. Doesn't give you much more but better in your pocket

Rammy Blue said:
tonea2003 said:

Do we need a team talk?

woolleyback blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
tonea2003 said:

If the rumours are true no matter the result it will be his last team talk for West Ham.

I would say he has been told if he is on his way that his time is up already.

Every one has their own standards and personal pride to adhere to but Fat Sam is just milking his last game in charge of West Ham for what it is worth.

He couldn't give a flying fuck if Liverpool wins the title or not and certainly ain't going to do it for Gerrard.

Gerrard doesn't deserve to be in title winning team because through out his career he and his side haven't been good enough so far to win it and again this time will be relying on another team to do them a favour if they are to win it.

cibaman said:
Rammy Blue said:
tonea2003 said:

Do we need a team talk?

Exactly, you would sincerely hope we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.