West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancity1 said:
woolleyback blue said:
Rammy Blue said:
Greatest respect fella but I don't think we need to worry about a FatSam teamtalk for tomorrow!

Fat Sam doing reverse psychology. He knows saying that will fire City up.

If the rumours are true no matter the result it will be his last team talk for West Ham.

I would say he has been told if he is on his way that his time is up already.

Every one has their own standards and personal pride to adhere to but Fat Sam is just milking his last game in charge of West Ham for what it is worth.

He couldn't give a flying fuck if Liverpool wins the title or not and certainly ain't going to do it for Gerrard.

Gerrard doesn't deserve to be in title winning team because through out his career he and his side haven't been good enough so far to win it and again this time will be relying on another team to do them a favour if they are to win it.

Whatever his reasons it's fired us fans up so it surely will the City players.

HellasLEAF said:
HellasLEAF said:
quick question gents.

is it looking like both Aguero AND Dzeko to start??

anyone?

I know as much as you do.

I suspect he will start both which means Milner will most likely make way in line with his attack all policy.

The other choice is between Ferni who apparantly has recovered from his minor injury and Garcia.

On top of all that Navas is fir again but probably only makes the subs bench notwithstanding it was he who got us rolling in the demolition of Spurs whom apparantly West Ham model themselves on in game style.

We will know come one hour before kick off.

Personally as long as we finish above Liverpool I don't really mind who he starts but I think Jovetic has been a bit stiff in the past few games not to start.

HellasLEAF said:
quick question gents.

is it looking like both Aguero AND Dzeko to start??

I am pretty certain (about 95%) Pellers will go for both upfront... Pellegrini all season has preferred to play his best 2 up top whoever they are... gives us that more attacking dimension of play...

But I really hope Aguero drops back a little and plays off Dzeko...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.