West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Sky Sports Football ‏@SkyFootball 2m
Adrian insists West Ham travel to the Etihad Stadium determined to upset Man City's title bid. <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/1l2q6tx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/1l2q6tx</a> #whufc #mcfc

Why do we keep hearing about these wankers, where are the quotes from Pardew and Coloccini?
I wouldn't worry about it, Pardew and the rest are keeping quiet, just like Palace and we know what happened there.

yep.. In a gang of thugs its the quiet one you dont fuck with..

Just started to get butterflies in the stomach now...

Probably should't have eaten those caterpillars.

citymad said:
Good coach but what a bitter man he is. His remarks about our money simply papers over him not taking responsibility for the result v Chelsea and the embarrassing collapse at selhurst park.
He's going on about coming 2nd to the highest wage bill in sport. My reply would be

You've given Suarez 15 new contracts in 3 years I'm sure it's not for less wages

And the highest paid player in gerrard has probably cost them the league

Less than 24 hours now ! No fucking way will I be able to sleep today. Just one more match, just one more comeon guys !

mancity1 said:
SuperSilva said:
lasereyes said:
All this stuff about Rodgers's latest utterings or whether Carroll/Downing are up for the game is fine on the forum, but I assume Pellegrini has told the players to ignore it completely. No way it can help us.

We focus on the football and we are a way better side than them, at Upton Park or Etihad. This is not like the Everton game where they are a top 5 side with real quality added to our wretched record at Goodison.

Of course I haven't forgotten QPR, but I think we have shown impressive composure these past few weeks. Not saying it will be a cakewalk, but I expect a comfortable win - maybe 2-0.

This... and also QPR game was a whole different game... they were fighting for their lives from relegation (look what Sunderland did a few games back) ... WHU are fighting for the 12th spot on the table and Fat 'dinosaur' Sam gave the entire team 4 days off!

The WHU players have won their last home game, done their goodbyes to fans on their pitch with families, been off for 4 days with no training whatsoever ... They are mentally already on a beach relaxing...

For them it will be an exhibition game...

No game is a given and you can leave nothing to chance when you come to the last game.

West Ham like any side will want to give a good account of themselves.

If we are at the level we expect we can play we will be champions.

Liverpool still have to take care of business as well and there will be just as much pressure on them to get a win.

In the last two games they have been found wanting.

I'm not overly concerned about West Ham, and Brendan Rodgers "mind games" re Carroll,
a) We are at home
b) they have nothing to play for, they are not going to be fighting for Prem status a la QPR
c) We don't have to go looking for the win

I'm quite confident that we will tear them apart, City will not run around chasing the game, they will drilled from Pellegrini about what to do.
No, I'm not expecting WH to roll over for us, if they want a game, we are quite capable of hurting them, repeatedly, just like we did during the season.

Thinking back to the QPR game, I remember walking through the City Centre and on the ground with Street vendors selling loads of City Champions scarves and flags. I expect we're in for something similar tomorrow

Also wondering if the South Stand Lake is still there. Anyone who was in the South Stand on Wednesday night will know what I mean.

The fact they have had 4 days off on the lash shows just how little this game means to them.

If we play at 70% or more of our capability! we win.

Couple of early goals would be good though to get the crowd going. Will get these again if it gets to HT 0-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.