West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guts have gone all gurgly and i'v had 6 shits already today, i'm not usually like this it's not a good sign, and i'm far from a flapper

blue underpants said:
My guts have gone all gurgly and i'v had 6 shits already today, i'm not usually like this it's not a good sign, and i'm far from a flapper

I think you should change your name to brown underpants.

blue underpants said:
Eh? That's just a normal day for me!

;-)

Starting to get that knotted feeling in my guts and the regular thoughts of what if the geordie pack mule gets on the end of a cross.

jimharri said:
blue underpants said:
Eh? That's just a normal day for me!

;-)

Starting to get that knotted feeling in my guts and the regular thoughts of what if the geordie pack mule gets on the end of a cross.

Haha! Pretty much sums me up, at this moment in time. Did the Geordie horse play, at their place? When we beat them in the league? I really can't remember. Feckin hell there I go again. He's not Zidane! He is not feckin Zidane! :-@

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The fact they have had 4 days off on the lash shows just how little this game means to them.

If we play at 70% or more of our capability! we win.

Couple of early goals would be good though to get the crowd going. Will get these again if it gets to HT 0-0.

I think they also had their 'awards' evening mid week, a heavy night on the lash by all I would have thought.

If we play to our potential the result is guaranteed.

The mind of the flapping City fan right now.

Andy Carroll
-Ibrahimovic--009.jpg

Stewart Downing
Cristiano-Ronaldo-006.jpg

Kevin Nolan
Barcelonas-Andr-s-Iniesta-008.jpg

Mark Noble
Sergio-Busquets-007.jpg

James Tomkins
thiago_silva_psg1_473855033.jpg

And Adrian
o-MANUEL-NEUER-570.jpg

LoveCity said:
The mind of the flapping City fan right now.

Haha, exactly. Just remember that game Carroll had vs us when he played at Liverpool, possibly the only game he looked decent in for them and it had to be against us.

The way West Ham play with long balls and set plays they could easily fluke a goal from a deflection or anything and try defend with their lives.

Hopefully they are already on holiday and don't put up too much of a fight. Would love an early goal to settle the nerves and not give them an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.