West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mac said:
paulchapo said:
I am sick of reading articles by fat fucking Sam and some of his players[their keeper is at it today] about how they are going to ruin our day because of old connections and talk about being professional etcetera.If i was a West Ham fan i would be pissed off they didn't think about being so fired up and professional before EVERY game,maybe they would have had a better season if they had!

I hope we smash them nice and early tomorrow and join in with the WHU fans with a nice loud rendition of,''You're getting sacked in the morning!'' to their bloated toad/turd of a manager!
I am with you on this,also when pundits are asked its answered with Liverpool will win,yet west ham will give us a game( no doubt they will) yet there is no mention that Newcastle will take the game to liverfuckinfool

well the bookies think the geordies have more of a chance , they are 12/1 to win west ham are 14/1 , at most bookies , sky and the media would just "love it" if we cocked this one up

Is it true that West Ham haven't trained all week or is Fat Sam talking shite?

pudge said:
Is it true that West Ham haven't trained all week or is Fat Sam talking shite?

According to this..<a class="postlink" href="http://www.westham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=358660" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.westham.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... p?a=358660</a>

It transpires that following our magnificent 2-0 win over Spurs, our third win over our North London rivals this season, Sam Allardyce gave the squad a break.

Apparently, Sam had told his charges that if they beat Spurs they`d be rewarded with a four day break with Sam confirming at his pre-match press conference yesterday,

"It was a little motivation by me before the game - beat Tottenham and you will have a few days off to spend with your family and get ready for this day."

"We had lost four on the trot. I wanted to make sure our last home game would be something we could remember. It was a little teaser for the lads."

"You don`t need any training now. We can`t be any fitter than we are. We can rest and come back in fresh."

"Our minds are clear, we`re looking forward to the game and we`re getting ready to go to plan our tactics against a team that is trying to win the Premier League."

Will the rest reap dividends against Manchester City though?

It remains to be seen!

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.westham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=358660#ixzz31Ji06ujD" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.westham.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... z31Ji06ujD</a>

Ducado said:
kupest said:
The only problem with having a fully fit squad would be possibly not having some of our players on the bench :(.

IF we are cruising I would really like to see Lescott, Micah given a run. Hopefully they arn't dropped.

Run the first part past me again please

Hahah Its probably the weirdest thing I have written on here, its just kind of sad that we might not see Lescott on the bench for what is his final game. But hey ho, I would take Nastasic over him in the squad.

It will be interesting in seeing what sort of team SA plays tomorrow. Will he try to play the same way as Villa did on Wednesday, or try to attack us from the start and get an early goal and then defend it. their is no need to go out for the win tomorrow as a draw will do us, I just hope that we can get an early goal and go on from there and win the league in style, by setting a new scoring record for the premier league, a 4/5 nil win would be very nice.

TBooksbluearmy said:
It will be interesting in seeing what sort of team SA plays tomorrow. Will he try to play the same way as Villa did on Wednesday, or try to attack us from the start and get an early goal and then defend it. their is no need to go out for the win tomorrow as a draw will do us, I just hope that we can get an early goal and go on from there and win the league in style, by setting a new scoring record for the premier league, a 4/5 nil win would be very nice.

Something similar to Chelski V Wigan would be the way to go.

Maybe FatSam is going to use this tactics to their players: just win the game for Steven Fucking Gerrard.

Then everyone will be happy around them as they will have the motivation they always dreamed of. :) And go on second in the league after Liverpool, of course.

All this stuff about Rodgers's latest utterings or whether Carroll/Downing are up for the game is fine on the forum, but I assume Pellegrini has told the players to ignore it completely. No way it can help us.

We focus on the football and we are a way better side than them, at Upton Park or Etihad. This is not like the Everton game where they are a top 5 side with real quality added to our wretched record at Goodison.

Of course I haven't forgotten QPR, but I think we have shown impressive composure these past few weeks. Not saying it will be a cakewalk, but I expect a comfortable win - maybe 2-0.

lasereyes said:
All this stuff about Rodgers's latest utterings or whether Carroll/Downing are up for the game is fine on the forum, but I assume Pellegrini has told the players to ignore it completely. No way it can help us.

We focus on the football and we are a way better side than them, at Upton Park or Etihad. This is not like the Everton game where they are a top 5 side with real quality added to our wretched record at Goodison.

Of course I haven't forgotten QPR, but I think we have shown impressive composure these past few weeks. Not saying it will be a cakewalk, but I expect a comfortable win - maybe 2-0.

This... and also QPR game was a whole different game... they were fighting for their lives from relegation (look what Sunderland did a few games back) ... WHU are fighting for the 12th spot on the table and Fat 'dinosaur' Sam gave the entire team 4 days off!

The WHU players have won their last home game, done their goodbyes to fans on their pitch with families, been off for 4 days with no training whatsoever ... They are mentally already on a beach relaxing...

For them it will be an exhibition game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.