West Ham Pre-Match Thread... Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Cheadle Blue said:
After what allardyce has said today, i hope the hammers get a fucking good bumming on sunday

If they play "the west ham way" they will do

What's he said?

"From a neutral's point of view, I think everybody would like to see Liverpool win it.

"From a personal point of view, I'd like to see Steven Gerrard win it.

"It's the last thing he hasn't quite achieved for Liverpool, but obviously they've let it slip out of their hands.

"On form and where they are, Manchester City are the favourites."

Former Liverpool stars Andy Carroll and Stewart Downing will also be keen to help the Kop title challenge.

"I think Andy Carroll would like to score the goals for West Ham!" said the Hammers boss.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sam-allardyce-urges-west-ham-3517198#ixzz31DTMktE1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... z31DTMktE1</a>
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Bluemanc100 said:
aguero93:20 said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Just 'don't lose' will do me.
Yes, we'd all like to see a 7-0 footballing lesson, but that would be a bonus.
Given the fact that most folk, me included, thought that our chance had gone after the Sunderland game, winning the Premiership 'by whatever means necessary', (to quote Malcolm X), is fine.
That's why they're in order of importance, Maslow's hierarchy style :) If I get no.1 I'm happy, the more I get the happier I am. :D

Is Maslow the salivating dogs guy or was that somebody else? Freud maybe

I think that was Pavlov mate.
Or Dickov, or Petrov - my memories fucked.

ok i had to post this one, to you'se lot, it was made before Gerrard slipped, but it still applies on Sunday as we can still win it, please excuse my spelling and singing haha [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD7ImzHrS3Y[/youtube]

Sam fucking Allardyce, hope he gets thrashed

"“From a neutral point of view, everybody would like to see Liverpool win it.

“From a personal point of view I’d like to see Steven Gerrard win it. It’s the last thing for him which he hasn’t quite achieved at Liverpool."

Is anyone else more nervous about this match than against villa? I don't know why I am considering we only need a point!

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
CitizenTID said:
I'd go with this for Sunday:

---------------Hart---------------
Zaba---Kompany----Demichelis---Kolarov
Nasri-----Garcia----Fernandinho-----Silva
----------------Yaya-----------------
---------------Dzeko-----------------

Bring Aguero on if there's an emergency

Not a bad idea, need height in the side to counter West Hams threats from set pieces.
Great minds think alike ;)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Bluemanc100 said:
aguero93:20 said:
That's why they're in order of importance, Maslow's hierarchy style :) If I get no.1 I'm happy, the more I get the happier I am. :D

Is Maslow the salivating dogs guy or was that somebody else? Freud maybe

I think that was Pavlov mate.
Or Dickov, or Petrov - my memories fucked.
Pavlov :) reinforcement theory, use it on the missus all the time >:)

Whatever happens you know it won't be simple or easy. None of our recent achievements have been.

Stoke cup final - 0-0 for most of the game, then nervously hanging on
Premier League win - enough said
League Cup final - had to come back from a goal down
Wednesday night - 0-0 well into the second half
even in the Community Shield win we had to come back from a goal down IIRC!

what I'm saying is no one should be expecting this to be straightforward or comfortable. Its just not what happens, not just with City but with pressure games in general. If we aren't winning well into the second half again, keep the faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.