West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I hope Bony is fit to play in this one, we need someone who can hold the ball up and bring others into play. If we don't win this well I will go to the foot of our stairs thats for sure!!
I'll be at the bottom of our stairs watching it on my computer so there's nowhere lower that I can go.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
mosssideblue said:
IWasHere said:
Navas is shit, hope he won't be at our club next season.

And what football coaching skills do you possess that qualifies your belief?

you do not need coaching skills to form an opinion , and the concise and obviously well thought out post and the comment "Navas is shit" , has probably took years of assessing Navas's playing abilities . Personally i think he is a good player who works his socks off , but his final ball and decision making are not the standard of a title winning team , at best he is a squad player. The fact Navas has been in a quite a few spanish squads , means he is definitely not "shit". If yaya, dzeko, nasri , kolarov etc showed half of Navas's work rate and desire , we would have been champions again this season

Agree. Bit better evaluation ;-)

Bluekiwi said:
I hope Bony is fit to play in this one, we need someone who can hold the ball up and bring others into play. If we don't win this well I will go to the foot of our stairs thats for sure!!
I'll be at the bottom of our stairs watching it on my computer so there's nowhere lower that I can go.

I live in a bungalow. Where should I go?

cibaman said:
Bluekiwi said:

I live in a bungalow. Where should I go?

You could go to the front door and sit on the step? Or the back/side door and sit on the step? :-)

If Pellegrini has anything about him and intends being here next year he should be picking the squad based on who he can rely on and who hasn't already checked out:

Hart
Zaba Demichelis Mangala Clichy
Milner Fernandinho Fernando (Lampard) Silva
Bony Aguero

Subs: anyone but Yaya, Dzeko, Nasri .....which doesn't mean a lot of choice ! maybe a chance to give some of the kids a look in

Keep the same team for the last 6 games , should be enough for 12 points from 18

Tricky_Trev said:
I'm optimistic we can nick a point in this one.

Like the optimism there Bruv. - Zabba said this week "all confidence is shot". If we lose to Wammers - well - The canal next to the Etihad will have bodies
floating in it - on second thoughts the last time i looked there was no water only mud.

Reckon it could be our lowest gate this year. - Hammers fans will be sparse - with a 1-30pm K.O. and on a Sunday.

Think the "base camp" we need to establish for last 6 games is go all out for 6 clean sheets if we can. The 2 Ferns in front of back 4, Milner & Navas for legs in midfield (least those 2 have a semblence of idea what "workrate" means). Silva just behind Aguero. Think we've got enough to score at least 1 against WHU, Villa & QPR at home and probably spurs away and should be solid at Swansea. No Yaya or Nasri anywhere near these last 6 squads for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.