West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluep*ss said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I'm optimistic we can nick a point in this one.

Like the optimism there Bruv. - Zabba said this week "all confidence is shot". If we lose to Wammers - well - The canal next to the Etihad will have bodies
floating in it - on second thoughts the last time i looked there was no water only mud.

Reckon it could be our lowest gate this year. - Hammers fans will be sparse - with a 1-30pm K.O. and on a Sunday.

it should be packed and a really supportive atmosphere. Like Pelle or not, this is no time to desert the team. The repurcusions of not finishiing in the top 4 are huge. The Pellers in or out and replacement debates or apathy are for on here not at a match so vital to our future.

mosssideblue said:
IWasHere said:
Navas is shit, hope he won't be at our club next season.

And what football coaching skills do you possess that qualifies your belief?
Really MB?

It was only a week ago you said we would win the next 7 games. As opinions go his Navas one is nowhere near as laughable as yours last week.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
mosssideblue said:

you do not need coaching skills to form an opinion , and the concise and obviously well thought out post and the comment "Navas is shit" , has probably took years of assessing Navas's playing abilities . Personally i think he is a good player who works his socks off , but his final ball and decision making are not the standard of a title winning team , at best he is a squad player. The fact Navas has been in a quite a few spanish squads , means he is definitely not "shit". If yaya, dzeko, nasri , kolarov etc showed half of Navas's work rate and desire , we would have been champions again this season

Agree. Bit better evaluation ;-)

Agreed, some of our players need to take a long hard look at themselves. They've underperformed and have been mentally weak. Navas is a model professional and technically very good it's just his final ball that needs a lot of improvement.

Created most of our chances and good defensively. Not perfect because he should score more and his set pieces are poor, but one of the last players that should be criticised.

GaudinoMotors said:
Bluep*ss said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I'm optimistic we can nick a point in this one.

Like the optimism there Bruv. - Zabba said this week "all confidence is shot". If we lose to Wammers - well - The canal next to the Etihad will have bodies
floating in it - on second thoughts the last time i looked there was no water only mud.

Reckon it could be our lowest gate this year. - Hammers fans will be sparse - with a 1-30pm K.O. and on a Sunday.

it should be packed and a really supportive atmosphere. Like Pelle or not, this is no time to desert the team. The repurcusions of not finishiing in the top 4 are huge. The Pellers in or out and replacement debates or apathy are for on here not at a match so vital to our future.

Well said.

Time to get behind the team irrespective of the manager debate.

We support City and we need to get behind them, giving a boost to the team`s confidence. This is where we play our part as fans in helping get our team into a guaranteed top 4 position.

To coin a phrase from the old record played at the home games "The Boys in Blue never give in" and by that I mean us fans for the rest of our games this season.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
mosssideblue said:
IWasHere said:
Navas is shit, hope he won't be at our club next season.

Really MB?

It was only a week ago you said we would win the next 7 games. As opinions go his Navas one is nowhere near as laughable as yours last week.[/quote

ToorakBlue said:
3-1 to City.
And nerves will be calmed.

Nerves? What nerves?

I havent had any of those as far as City are concerned for a couple of months. Cant pin point the exact game I this started but Ive been expecting failure (tho hopeful) for a while.

Used to get nerves before every game. Not feeling it at the mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.